Comment

congrats winners!

Comment

I got my tix today.

Thanks Alex.

Comment

Hope it's not too late

Favorite D1 Event? Why?
            The First D1 event held in 2003 at Irwindale was by far my favorite event. It happened to be my first experience with drifting. And happened to be the event that has had the most impact on my life so far. Who knew that just watching Ueo masterfully control that little 86 to 1st place would spark a fire big enough within me to go out and do it myself? Now three years later I have a white 86 (200sx) of my own that I drift on the same track where Katsuhiro Ueo amazed me.

Favorite Driver? Why?
            Nomuken happens to be my favorite D1 driver. Not only because of his crazy smoke screen style, ok that’s gangsta, but also his ballz out mad angle attacks on the track. When he tagged the wall in front of me last year at D1 he wasn’t holding anything back. He was the only one I can remember who went for the mucho angle on the very high clipping point in front of the judges. So what if he crashed and pieces of his car rained on me, it was awesome!

What are you looking forward to in December?
            All the D1 events I have been to so far have just been amazing. Every time I go, it feeds my addiction of high horsepower, tire melting, car control madness. The only thing I can expect is that the intensity of the competition will bring out the best of every driver there. I look forward to see Nomuken in the top 4 and some of my friends to qualify. This December I can’t wait for school to get out and D1 to start, more importantly D1 to start.

Comment

do the winners get 1 ticket or 2?
              -randy

Comment

Working...
              X