X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
      Hmmmm, bitter?
      hardly. what do i have to be bitter about?

rims are not kids, you're not stuck with them for life and you dont have to get rid of one to get another LoL!!
      you get rid of kids to have more? wtf... and selling them was just a suggestion, no need to take everything so seriously (as if i thought that was your only option). you seem to be grasping at straws here.

My 240 will be sitting on SSR Pro in a few weeks from now...Im sure they will be 'crap' as well.
      yay for you.

The car is 'MY' thing....I didnt build it for you.
      i never said you did, i was just voicing my opinion, something im entitled to (especially when you open yourself up to it when posting your car on the internet).

I wanted the best of both worlds and thats the way I'll build it.
      what worlds are you talking about?

Thanks for playing.
      no problem

you never answered my question about your suspension. im curious.

dont get me wrong though. im not trying to attack you or anything, i just dont normally give the cookie cutter responses, especially where people are looking for praise. i have a habbit of telling it like it is, dont take it personally.

Comment

hi my name is ric. and i like cars.

this is her thread so she can reply to the crap that you said. but it seems that you (boro240) just wanna keep it goin.

just let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by boro240
          hardly. what do i have to be bitter about?
          I dont know...Why would you doubt it if you know NOTHING about the subject? Just wanted something negative to say?

you get rid of kids to have more? wtf... and selling them was just a suggestion, no need to take everything so seriously (as if i thought that was your only option). you seem to be grasping at straws here.
          Read it again....And I didnt ask for options. I know what my options are. The post wasnt seeking advice on my car...I know it better than you do.

If you had read the post you wouldve known that the car has MULTIPLE sets of rims. Read BEFORE responding Mr.Bandwagon

yay for you.
          yup

i never said you did, i was just voicing my opinion, something im entitled to (especially when you open yourself up to it when posting your car on the internet).
          Thats cooh, Post more...it builds/shows character

[B]Originally posted by boro240 [/i]
          what worlds are you talking about?
          Mine and mine...and you are a factor in none of the above

no problem
          Maybe next time you'll bring your 'A' Game.

you never answered my question about your suspension. im curious.
          I made a point not to answer...Do sum research on the car...you know nothing about the topic of Soarers.

[
          dont get me wrong though. im not trying to attack you or anything, i just dont normally give the cookie cutter responses, especially where people are looking for praise. i have a habbit of telling it like it is, dont take it personally.
          I dont need your praise but welcome your comments...just dont be an *Censored**Censored**Censored* about it.

Annnnd Like I said: Do your research before opening your 'mouth' you may learn sumthing Mr.Drift000000000000000000r

Once again sir,although you may be used to it by now in life...you've come up a bit short.

Thanks for playing tho.

Comment

LOL. you assume i dont know anything on the subject. calling me bandwagon? and a drift0000r? arent you being a little hypocritical now? you dont want me saying things because "i dont know", and youre saying things about me when you dont know me.

just because you can impress little kids and "poseurs" doesnt make you infallible and immune to criticism (or "cool", for that matter). not everyone is going to think the same way as you. dont get all upset when someone does. i never made any attacks on you. little kids resort to name calling. i think every post you make shows whos more mature here. grow up.
            Last edited by boro240; 08-10-2003, 02:33 AM.

Comment

You made a post in my thread questioning MY credibility. ...and then tried to use the 'It's my opinion' cop-out.

I've read your post here and find it really annoying to see people that do nothing but criticize or play 'know it all'.

Let's make this clear: Nothing that I posted was untrue or based on opinion.
              You've read the early drama in this thread and ran with it before reading the rest of my post. AND THEN pretty much called me a liar.

You had no valid reason to make the post that you did. you came trying to suggest your solution to a problem that had long been solved.
              I don't know you, nor do I care to know you.
              But if you would like to compare credibility on the subjects mentioned, I am up for ANY debate.

YOU may impress the kiddies with your Google/message board knowlege...But dont Talk about it...Be about it.

Yes, I did call you BANDWAGON. It's obvious that you know nothing about the Soarer scene or you wouldve already found out who I was / what I do.
              If you did there wouldnt be a question as to validity of my claims. You can look/ask anywhere from Japan,Aus or any board/site in the US....WHEREEVERRRR.

I am confident enough to tell you this: ....Unless your last name is 'Toyota' I'll debate you on any SOARER stuff or claims. I dont care who you are ,Who you work for ,who you claim to know,how many magazines you read per month or how many Google hits you have.

Like I said: go do a bit of research and then come back and let everyone know how wrong you were...or just stay out of my thread

====

If a 'car' is all someone has going for themselves I'd suggest that they broaden their horizons.....

- I'm not here to impress anyone with a car...that simply doesn't 'move me'.
              - Im here to see how other people 'do their thing' around the nation.
              - I'm not here to criticize other peoples cars,taste or knowlege....

Maybe after this all of your post (after your 32nd) would be more 'Board friendly'...

Reading your first 32 kinda makes you look like an *Censored**Censored**Censored*....but thats just my opinion.

I could go on......

Comment

Please let this forum remain a friendly place and refrain from being an *Censored**Censored**Censored* to everyone....It's not cool.

Ive come from boards with more than its share of know-it-all, elitist type.

When I got here (JUNE03) this board was new with cool people. I for one would like the board to remain friendly and welcoming to everyone...

you made a comment and was wrong, But rather then admit it you'll continue to post for some reason

You were wrong......Let it go and lets move on with Drifting.com
                Last edited by DriftGirl; 08-10-2003, 04:07 AM.

Comment

im in love with this girl.

Comment

marshun: what are you doing up this early?!?!?

Comment

marshun: what are you doing up this early?!?!?
                      how'd u know i was up early. you waited for me my love? haha.
                      i got off from work and i decided to stay up. retail is wack. :P

and everytime i think of what i used to do and what i do now... jeeze. what a step down. hopefully this hospital job comes through. i'll be soooo set. hehe
                      Last edited by marshun; 08-10-2003, 05:16 PM.

Comment

hehe i see the time stamp thing. i guess you were up too.

Comment

Working...
                        X