Team Falken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    Is it this damn unknown rotary everyone is yacking about on ziptied?

I wana see it, and know whos driving it.

I know another well known driver aquired a rotary over the break, but I cant say his name. Are we talking about the same car and driver?

do i sound like a idiot!?!?!

No, that isn't what I am talking about.
    and
    Yes, I know what YOU are talking about.
    and
    No, you don't sound like an idiot.

Comment

im going to steal a phrase from NASCAR and deem the months of February and March drifting "Silly Season"...btw isnt all this talk what makes the 1st event so exciting?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
        Bill ditched xat to be with enjuku.
        Holyshit... when did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
          So far 3/4ths of Drift Alliance have left Falken (Tony Angelo, Chris Forsberg, and Ryan Hampton).

If anyone has seen Hubert's thread about his new car...it looks as if him and Milano are starting their own team...even though no offical annoucement has been made but the dude's new car is green...and green only means one thing in Formula D!
          It's official, I am teaming with Chris Milano to form a new team dubbed "willraceforfood.com/Milano Motorsport". As for the green, like I said in my thread, it's a Feng Sui thing. It's also for the environment. I am a tree huger, don't you know?
          Hubert Young
          KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by DA News View Post
            Peak's Car is out too.
            Nope, Robbie is still driving the car, and it's still a Team Falken car. Falken FD...just have to see. Taka will be in a new car. Hiro will be in a new car, it's a...new car. An '05 driver will be back, in a vert. It's a...new car too. Ross is back in a...new car. Seigo is back...you guessed it...in a new car JR and C.Wan back with fresh setups. A new driver and another new car are on board.

Basically, Long Beach is going to be amazing with alot of cool new things in Falken's pit.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedMachine View Post
              Nope, Robbie is still driving the car, and it's still a Team Falken car. Falken FD...just have to see. Taka will be in a new car. Hiro will be in a new car, it's a...new car. An '05 driver will be back, in a vert. It's a...new car too. Ross is back in a...new car. Seigo is back...you guessed it...in a new car JR and C.Wan back with fresh setups. A new driver and another new car are on board.

Basically, Long Beach is going to be amazing with alot of cool new things in Falken's pit.

Can we get a name of a new driver or a new car... just too break the ice a little bit. I honestly cant wait another month... just one car and one driver...please!!!!

Comment

Comment

ha ha ha tight photoshop skills

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post

That would be theeeee coolest drift car ever... better then the el camino

Comment

Can we get a name of a new driver or a new car... just too break the ice a little bit. I honestly cant wait another month... just one car and one driver...please!!!!
                      Hmm, I'll give you a hint...one of the new cars is an import.

Other than that, you have to wait and see

Comment

I've heard that one of the new drivers has a name that starts with a J...

Comment

Chris left Falken? That sucks..........for Falken.

Comment

Working...
                          X