No announcement yet.

Drift Shirts & Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting the s14. Who cares if they make a comments about it. It just a shirt.

Comment

lol. i have no comment except for
      those baby clothes are so cute!! ahaha
      i dont have a baby though...
      i wonder if my dog could fit in it.........

Comment

hhahahaa

Comment

Comment

I fail to understand why some drifters are so defensive about being compared with skaters. Both exist in a legal gray area and are primarily concerned with building a skill-set that is both challenging and cool looking..

Comment

Originally posted by Secret_Agent_86
              I fail to understand why some drifters are so defensive about being compared with skaters. Both exist in a legal gray area and are primarily concerned with building a skill-set that is both challenging and cool looking..
              Oh im not concerned with being compared to skaters. In many ways were very alike. I just think we shouldnt "borrow" from the skaters. You know. we dont nessisarly need to be just like them.

Comment

Drift shirts are fashion statements and functional items at the same time. Most people on the street don’t notice anything except a word used in a strange context (Drift or Drifting) and other drifters immediately know what you are all about. Drift shirts are like membership rings for a secret society, most people just see a fashion article but other members recognize you as a brother or sister of the clan. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Secret_Agent_86
                  i dont know either...skating is great...i stopped after i broke my leg but i just got my element back from my friend...and theres a diff...a deck...a car...BIG DIFFERENCE...and there are more places for skating like vans skate park, xdome, etc, etc...i wouldnt mind if they made more tracks in more areas for drifting...

Comment

You would think that more cities would realize that they have an interest in giving people a place to have fun with cars. The drags at the Q in San Diego are a great model, but the idea has not spread as far as it should. Perhaps if we identify drifting with skating some cities will get the idea.

Comment

kind of weak IMO. Is this his own site he's trying to promote or something? Haha..I get the feeling it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X