No announcement yet.

86's cant be another fad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THATS SOOOO STRANGE! IVE NEVER SEEN AN 86!!! AND I LIVE IN ARIZONA!!!!

Comment

If you live in the Phoenix area there are plenty of good examples around. Make some recognition models if you have to, it works for fighter pilots.

Or go to the D1GP, last time half of the north-american supply was there.

Comment

I sold my 93 Supra NA, to get a 1985 Corolla gts.
        It was worth every penny of it.

Now I got a hatch and coupe.

Pure FR, 112HP stock, but a few upgrade to 150 to 160 is more than enough to have some serious fun.

Its the driver, not the car.

Comment

if some people who bought this car 20 yrs ago and still holding on into it then i think its an obssesion not because its fast or stylish but coz of love for the car!! here is mine!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG]www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288418485[/IMG]
            damn how do u post pics??

Comment

Ug you are soooo right. You sound like me, having the gift of the gab makes it much easier to find stuff.

You post pics by putting the pic on your desktop then hitting
              attach file. Like this.
              Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, it takes a while to get to know people and find hookups. You also have to deal with companys by moving cars that dont run.. like Uhaul.. And make sure they process your order before you drive 250 miles one way to the car.. lay your glimering eyes on it, and leave for next weekend. well.. here is my sr5 I am going to convert to GTS.. clean for the most part except for some damage on the passanger side that I will be fixing when we have a week of sunshine.
                Attached Files

Comment

if some people who bought this car 20 yrs ago and still holding on into it then i think its an obssesion not because its fast or stylish but coz of love for the car!! here is mine!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Now I saw 4 today. All of them are GTS.

Comment

If i can fidn a rear end i wanna swap it but i dont wanna switch the engine. im carbing it and putting a turbo on it.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by jaxhounds; 02-21-2004, 02:06 PM.

Comment

What are you guys talking about I see them everyday, oh yeah I live in Japan Har Har Haaarrr. I `ll post some pix as soon as i get a new battery.

Comment

Working...
                        X