Is this legal to run in NOPI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard call.

If its an Original production chassis, suspension... i say go for it......

I dont want to see Kit Cars.... IE: Caterham/lotus rip off....factory five junk out there. Might as well just build a GT drift car then.

Comment

i dont see a problem with kit cars i think the sport is actually lacking them a lot. In competition its still going to cost you around the same to build the car and have it ready than most other things out there too.

Comment

I agree with not having kit cars and such competing in drifting. Before you know it there would be sprint cars with fake bodies on them.

I just thought it would alot more fun to drive this then the 180 and was hoping I could. Its basicly all the parts that came off my corolla, just a lighter chassis.
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by drift7 View Post
          Hard call.

If its an Original production chassis, suspension... i say go for it......
          too much grey area with kit cars imo. it would be cool though.

why not have the driver vote for car eligibility dealio that allowed sam to run viper in 04 in fd?

Comment

Listen to the people, let Alex run the car

Comment

Originally posted by rmj_drift View Post
              Listen to the people, let Alex run the car
              the problem is that this opens pandora's box. Next thing you know, we'll have one-off tube chassis "kit cars" with 60 degrees of steering angle. I think keeping FD / NOPI / Other series "production based" is important, and leaving these types of cars for demos.

Comment

But this isn't a kit car though...

real og production

and last i remember... i thought there wasn't any limitations on suspension and steering angle in fd

oh well

no matter what alex is driving hes basically going to crush 95% of nopis competition

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                  But this isn't a kit car though...

real og production

and last i remember... i thought there wasn't any limitations on suspension and steering angle in fd

oh well

no matter what alex is driving hes basically going to crush 95% of nopis competition
                  You're sucking too much cawk there dude...

Down swallow ok?

Comment

Working...
                  X