ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Initlal-d 3 and Outrun2 out in America yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've got Version 3 at the mall in Little Tokyo.

Comment

Man, I haven't beat Version 2.

Comment

How about Out Run 2? Is it out in America?

Comment

I haven't seen it. As for Initial D, yeah, I battle everyone. I'm like..15 and like 20. I get beat by the DC a lot. That's all anyone ever uses. I have a S13. It's pretty cool. Not terribly fast, which sorta sucks,but it's fast enough.

Comment

i don't believe outrun 2 was ever "officially" released in america... but i am willing to bet that some machines have found their way over...

I drive an FC in ver2 it's a good car in the wet it gets squirrly as all hell tho... but aslong as your smooth with your imputs she glides beautifully... if only it were that easy in real life...

TF

Comment

Yeah, they seem to slide around well. My car is hell in wet too, lots of new kids seem to have jittery hands and the car sways a lot when they first start. And when they drive in rain it's hell. The hachiroku is like that. It's so small, and in the rain it is very easy to lose control.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                I dunno what Arcade you go to only spending 2 bucks but here it's 1 dollar to play and 1 dollar to continue. Easily blow 20-30 bucks in there.
                its 200 yen for 1 play in ebina for the new games...in zama there's a 50 yen arcade but its pretty lame...the newest battlegear would be so awesome if i knew how to mod my car online...i havent been to the arcades in a while...time to go to machida!

Comment

Working...
                X