Fast and the Furious #4 (2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest word is...

MonkeySlide is correct. No new Skyline, and Jacob is also right...I'm sure Nissan needs no help in marketing that badboy.

Latest word as of this weekend is that things are on a bit of a hold while deals are worked out and scripts meet everyone's satisfaction.

Purely rumor, of course.

Ultimately, I have two hopes for this movie:
    1) It'll portray the scene in a more positive light...so far, the world thinks we're all truck hijackers and Yakuza;
    2) It'll show cool cars that will encourage people to buy parts. If that happens, companies make more...and spend more on events. That's a good thing.

Comment

.... but I AM Yakuza

Disclaimer: everything on the internet is heresay, I may or may not ACTUALLY be yakuza

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
        .... but I AM Yakuza

Disclaimer: everything on the internet is heresay, I may or may not ACTUALLY be yakuza
        hahha

mssgsgsg

Comment

Originally posted by craiglieberman View Post
          MonkeySlide is correct. No new Skyline, and Jacob is also right...I'm sure Nissan needs no help in marketing that badboy.

Latest word as of this weekend is that things are on a bit of a hold while deals are worked out and scripts meet everyone's satisfaction.

Purely rumor, of course.

Ultimately, I have two hopes for this movie:
          1) It'll portray the scene in a more positive light...so far, the world thinks we're all truck hijackers and Yakuza;
          2) It'll show cool cars that will encourage people to buy parts. If that happens, companies make more...and spend more on events. That's a good thing.

3) Technical Accuracy

4) Further improvements to and story, if Paul Walker's really in this next one, then I'm not seeing it.

Comment

Just got a call about them including a rally/baja off-road scene in the new movie. No confirmation of Subaru or Mitsubishi in on this one yet but maybe we'll see the new Suzuki WRC car in the flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
              3) Technical Accuracy

4) Further improvements to and story, if Paul Walker's really in this next one, then I'm not seeing it.
              Technical accuracy? Are you f%%&*ing kidding me? The movie was so accurate already, I learned everything I know about tuning from TFATF movies.

Why, after all, whenever the intake manifold on my 95 GSX is having a problem the floor panel drops out.

Ai, The Fast and The Furious is to tuning what Swordfish was to hacking. Cute, but watered down...

Besides, not all of us like blasting techno or hip hop, I prefer classic rock. Like a Rolling Stone.

Comment

I wish they would just get Vin Diesel and Paul Walker in the same movie together and then call it a sequel.. 2 Fast 2 Furious they had Paul Walker, then Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift they had Vin Diesel at the end..

Comment

Working...
                X