No announcement yet.

Integra totals 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now you can replace the stock stuff with upgraded parts. Most of the time its actually cheaper.

Comment

Well, I got my baby all fixed up minus body damage(battle scars!). It cost $2000 to fix though. Police, of course, haven't found the bastard. It needed a new front suspension (junkyard), a new power steering rack since the other one was U-shaped, one wheel is bent and needs to be repaired and a right rear ball joint/control arm. I will be at the March 13th meet if you want to see it or talk.

Comment

Hella getto
        man what is the US coming to that stupid stuff like this happens...

Comment

Glad you got it part way fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
            Hella getto
            man what is the US coming to that stupid stuff like this happens...
            happens all the time in socal, so *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up..

Comment

Youve got The Fast and the Furious to thank for most of this....

The movies themselves were almost decent, and entertaining to watch. But its the effect they had on ALL automotive enthusiast that drives me to strongly dislike these films.

The First one. Lots of Street Racing and severly riced out cars...BOOM!! every teen ager wants a civic,teggy,eclipse, or supra for the rich punks so they can be the next brian spilner or o'connor or whatever. Next thing you know, the previoulsly safe and respectable street race scene explodes with accidents and deaths. (oh, and with cops busting everyspot and giving everyone [including my brother] a ticket)

Second movie, shows a bit of drifting, mainstream magazines pick up on it, start portraying it in weird wacked out ways ( "Scene"magazine recently stated that 'drifters really alot on looks') and next thing you know, wanna be drifters and Initial D fanatics unite to come in to this scene and suck the life out of it.

So, how you boys who said drifting becoming mainstream was gonna be a good thing liking it now? just wait, it'll get worse, "Tuner Transformation" hasnt ran their "Drift Car" project show yet, just wait, theyll start getting braver pretty soon, oh ya, itll get MUCH worse.....

Comment

hey now! im a teenager, i have a 240 not civic or integra or anything else with a type r badge. i drive speed limit most of the time and only drive faster when there is a serious lack of traffic. Even then im sure to keep within a safe speed. i seriously think that drifting goin to mainstreamness is horrible but dont blame it all on the younger group. oh and im sorry to hear about ur 240 man. even though i know it would be hard i would follow that punkass and take down his plates. oh well, best of luck with ur car and finding that jerk

Comment

Working...
                X