Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    I think it will all come down to how they do in formula D this year

Its true it all depends on how well the cars are driven and I can tell you that it doesnt matter what the driver drove before to anyone except a handul of people. Also I have probably driven more miatas in my driving career than Marty has, just because I have competed in S-chassis's in the past doesnt mean that is my car of choice or that is all I have driven. It will be a great year and All-stars is on the right track. We are all very comfortable driving together and we have a lot of fun. Leon is taking care of the cars and getting things sorted something that really needed to be done and they are amazing platforms and I expect great things from the cars and the team this year.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
      Its true it all depends on how well the cars are driven and I can tell you that it doesnt matter what the driver drove before to anyone except a handul of people. Also I have probably driven more miatas in my driving career than Marty has, just because I have competed in S-chassis's in the past doesnt mean that is my car of choice or that is all I have driven. It will be a great year and All-stars is on the right track. We are all very comfortable driving together and we have a lot of fun. Leon is taking care of the cars and getting things sorted something that really needed to be done and they are amazing platforms and I expect great things from the cars and the team this year.

Maybe you misunderstood, It was not a issue with someone being used to the dynamics of the car. Its a NC, too me it doesent even feel like a NA or a NB. My issue was the roadster community at hand, and that someone who has been supporting the cause is not at the forefront of this movement at the moment. But apparently according to monkeyslide, mazda/team all star does not care about roadster community and doesent see it as a asset for there success. I'm pretty sure about the outcome of this team, but for old times sake lets just watch it unfold.

Comment

no matter who all of us wanted on the team or not i'm sure we'll all be rooting for these guys in FD this year

Comment

You must have poor marketing skills.

What do you do? I would like to know because its obvious you don't know what Monkey Slide does...

Comment

I don't believe they are competing in FD at all (and at least not this year). These cars are demo cars...

Comment

You are indead correct, these cars are for exibition drifting only, the team that owns them is a marketing company that happens to use MX5s as there billboards, what a cool idea, I wish more companies would do that instead of using billboards on the side of freeways
              Leon

Comment

Working...
              X