(LIVE VIDEO) FORMULA D Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (LIVE VIDEO) FORMULA D Atlanta

<embed id="w47fdfaaff6fbee074824bddbe076cb86" width="640" height="520" flashvars="autoplay=false&brand=embed" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/173299" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="opaque" allowfullscreen="true" />

We will be updating this link thru-out the week with updates from the events surrounding Formula D Atlanta!

Also, we'll have a booth at the event with T-shirts and such, stop by and say hey
    LIVE UPDATES from FD Atlanta!!

Also, if you haven't bought your tickets yet, use ticket code everythingdrift for a discount

Comment

Click the LINK for LIVE Stream from the event.

Comment

Live stream is LIVE.

Comment

I don't think there are 16 unseeded drivers to cut anyone. What happened? Atlanta always gets good turn out, where are all the drivers?
          Last edited by my 1 88 u; 05-09-2008, 04:51 PM.

Comment

This Is Awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
              I don't think there are 16 unseeded drivers to cut anyone. What happened? Atlanta always gets good turn out, where are all the drivers?
              gas prices I bet, this is one of the further drives for the cali teams

Comment

I hope we see some passing this year. It's time to bring that back to professional drifting.

Comment

Well we posted what and why what happened. If you need more clarification ill be happy to do so. There was a shortage of drivers this year though. Gas prices for sure do not help the situation. Well see how Jersey turns out. New track and all. Keep posted tomorrow as well continue coverage.

FYI Live Stream might be up or down tomorrow.. but if it isup. It will only run up untill Top 16 tandem. Will be terminated once that begins.

Comment

oh damn you guys have a stream!? Maybe I won't come to the track tomorrow, haha or not. That is sick!

Comment

I have stream, too!!!! I had mine up all day yesterday. I'll probably have all of it up today, too. Live webstream is bad arse.

Comment

Do I hear Toshi Hayama??????

Comment

Stream will run through Qualifying. Top 16 will not be streamed at all. From there we will do our standerd run by run blog. Enjoy. Good Luck to all drivers..

Comment

It had its faults, but being from Montreal, Atlanta is pretty far so it was nice to get to see the qualifying runs (well most of them at least...)

Comment

Big disappointment being shut down, i was enjoying watching that. This isn't the first time i've seen speed being *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*'s about coverage of something they have rights to but oh well.

edit: the word n.azi is censored? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X