U.S. Top Gear hosts....Tanner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
    but he was right...top gear isn't serious..its funny thats half the reason why people like it.

They review serious cars but in funny, over the top ways. And crack jokes about a car's faults and find humorous ways to talk about a car's strong points.
    It is popular because it is lighthearted AND accurate on the news and specs on the cars they are reviewing.

Like Hammond once said:"it's my job to be a walking car encyclopedia"

Comment

Personality will make or break this show. The hosts have big shoes to fill, but the network also needs to realize they shouldn't get in the way. Either of them can let this be a great show or doom it from the start. Either way, the beginning should be interesting to see.

Comment

Top Gear will blow oats

The US version will blow oats. I wrote and article in my blog a couple of weeks ago about this. Top Gear will blow oats.
        I don't think Adam Carolla or however you spell his name is very funny. The British humor is what make Top Gear funny.

Comment

All Adam Corolla knows how to do is give stupid puns and bad advice to all the people calling in with their sex problems. (if you ever listened to love line. i stopped because it was just too darn stupid.)

I like british humor. They should get john clease to host. that'd be the best.

Comment

Working...
          X