X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALEX PFEIFFER Steps Down as Judge to Pursue Driving

Formula DRIFT Announcement;
    Judge Alex Pfeiffer to Step Down as Drifting Judge to Pursue Driving

LONG BEACH, Calif. – July 2, 2008 – Formula DRIFT Judge Alex Pfeiffer will officially be stepping down as judge and make his return to driving. Pfeiffer’s return to competition will begin at Formula DRIFT Round 4: High Stakes on July 11-12 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

After 2 years of contributing to develop the current standard in judging, Alex Pfeiffer will be returning to his roots behind the wheel of a drift car. His official return to Formula DRIFT competition will begin in Round 4: High Stakes on July 11-12 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Pfeiffer will be working on developing a full time team for the 2009 Formula DRIFT Championship Series.

“Formula DRIFT would like to thank Alex for his sacrifices and contribution to the Series and the sport of drifting,” said Jim Liaw, president and co-founder of Formula DRIFT. “We are excited to see him come back as a competitor in the Series.”

good job alex

Comment

What a strange time to step down. I guess he just got the itch to drive again.

It was obviously a planned move, as everyone could see in Englishtown with "three" judges.

Great spin.
      Last edited by tyndago; 07-02-2008, 09:03 PM.

Comment

wonder what car he'll be driving...

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
          wonder what car he'll be driving...
          its a RHD..

Comment

I cant wait to see this! Should be dope.
            Last edited by BELLE-1COMM; 07-02-2008, 11:59 PM.

Comment

If he makes it to the top 16, he'd better do the dance when they call his name.

Just in case anyone doesn't know the dance I'm referring to...

http://pfeiffer.ytmnd.com/
              Last edited by Sebring; 07-03-2008, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                its a RHD..

Maybe this?

Comment

Yup, going to be in my 180. I'm really looking forward to getting behind the wheel again. The car is a bit underpowered for FD but in vegas there is a good downhill to get up to speed so I hope that helps me out. I'll be lucky to make top 16 this round. Only have a few more working days before we will be out there so wish me luck.
                  BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

You know how to drift?

Comment

haha nice

http://pfeiffer.ytmnd.com/

the music makes it sooo much funnier

and hey the first S13 hatch ive seen in formula D in a long time

Comment

I'm so happy my ac works. Vegas is going to be hot as hell.
                        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

i hope your car pass TECH, dont forget you need two bucket seats! if you need them give me a call i guess i can help you out a little....
                          DRIVE SAFE ANDY YEN SWING Battle

Comment

$10 says Andy gets the bug and starts to drive again too

Comment

Alex back in the seat

Alex,

I was wondering how long you could watch us play and not get back in the seat...

See you in Vegas!

Comment

Working...
                              X