for all D1 non-attendes here are highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all D1 non-attendes here are highlights

ok it started off with it being just really crowded and people trying to find spots, then they introduced all the compeditors, and they came and did a burnout or donut or something like that. The first round started, and the HKS silvia and immamura were pretty crazy, but then Daijairo in his pacific rim totally ate the wall, it looked like he had a steering malfunction, because going out of the corner he went in a straight line right into the wall (may i menton right in front of the camera), and there was also a suprise appearance by a crazy GT viper that was probably pushing 800 hp, not much else in the first round except some pretty crazy drifts, and that Jasper Supra almost kissing the wall. Half-time. people eat and go in the pits, look at cars, etc.

second round starts, and i think the tein 240 driven by Murao pulls the craziest-*Censored**Censored**Censored* drift i have ever seen....he kept a continuous drift the ENTIRE course, and the judges were going crazy, that scored him a perfect.
    Then the viper showed up, and with 800HP, and set up as a GT car, he screwed up big time, he spun twice going in to turn two, and then ate the wall the third time, so he just did a burnout until chunks of his tires were flying at my face.

Comment

Then the round starts when two cars go in a formation, and they are judged by the pressure the rear car puts on the front car, and if the rear car passes the front one. These really get the crowd going, and probably one of the best was with nomura, because he put out so much smoke he blinded his opponents, and other who did this had so much smoke they had to open their doors for the next round so they could see past their own winshield.

Comment

Then the event that pissed me off, the Jasper supra against the team orange silvia, they were pressuring eachother so hard, but the supra spun out the first round. The ENTIRE crowd got so hyped that all i can remember is screaming ONE MORE TIME at the top of my lungs, so the judges listen to us and make them do one more run. They are neck and neck and i would say (if i was a judge) that they would need to go into a deathmatch, but they just wanted to kill off all the americans, so they eliminated sam and his supra.

Then i left, it was really cold and i was dying of hunger, plus it was getting hard to see, so no more updates sorry..

Comment

i'll try to get you guys some car pics by tomorrow...no gurantee

Comment

oh did i mention that there was a 70's daihatsu that made it to the second round? that thing was pushing 160hp and it was actually pretty good for it's age.

Comment

i think its a celica

Comment

how was rhys millen?

Comment

yeah thats what the roster says on the site...guess the announcer was lying to us

Comment

He was just telling u the AMerican version.... who won the whole event ???

Comment

How was the GTO !

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
                        how was rhys millen?
                        rhys was getting booed at first because of his GTO (although that 800hp GT viper wasn't), he wasn't doing do great, surely not his best, and got eliminated at the chase round, and bryan norris had car problems in the first round, so did ernie fixmer, you could hear stuff clanging around in his engine all the way across the track, sounded like a connecting rod problem, maybe not, but it was really bad sounding

Comment

guys give me your AIM or msn so we can talk a little easier, we could make a chat, i'm not sure who won, it should be declared any miniute now...i had to leave, i was freezing and very hungry and tired.

Comment

we are in the chat

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                              we are in the chat
                              where do i get in?

Comment

Working...
                              X