No announcement yet.

(DRIVERS LIST) D1 GRAND PRIX USA [THIS SATURDAY] May 2, 2009 Anaheim, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's got skillz for sure and have always been a fan of his. I'm just stating being a privateer like him, he needs to understand that their could be potential sponsors out there watching him do that. Can you imagine him being a sponsored Falken driver in the Falken pits acting like that. That's a big no no and probably wouldn't be tolerated. A sponsored person reflects on the company they represent.
    Last edited by OldSkool510; 04-29-2009, 08:04 PM. Reason: deleted info

Comment

Did anybody else see it?

This sounds like a very subjective topic.

Maybe he was joking. Maybe he was upset.

Bad stuff happens sometimes.
      people misunderstand things sometimes.

drift.

Comment

this is ruth from drift avengers...

Originally posted by fcpmarcus View Post
        james bondurant?? i thought he left drifting after he screwed over that one lady/team last year

This is Ruth, and what Im about to say is gonna provide probably a few thousand replies, but here goes...

James Bondurant and I are back and the team is stronger than ever. We have both had our spiritual journeys to take, and our own personal demons to have exorcised.. some went to reseda, others to long beach.

the car has a new design thanks to Rick from VIP Graphics and we have a lot of good people behind us. The People at D! have been very nice and we hope to do well this weekend. Please come by and support The Drift Avengers.
        This is about loyalty.
        plesae feel free to ask any questions...

Comment

im the one you want to talk to.. ruth and james

Originally posted by fcpmarcus View Post
          james bondurant?? i thought he left drifting after he screwed over that one lady/team last year

its me and im back on drifting.com , only im sitting here with james at my house and we are back at d1 grand prix.. questions please?

Comment

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
            This is Ruth, and what Im about to say is gonna provide probably a few thousand replies, but here goes...

James Bondurant and I are back and the team is stronger than ever. We have both had our spiritual journeys to take, and our own personal demons to have exorcised.. some went to reseda, others to long beach.

the car has a new design thanks to Rick from VIP Graphics and we have a lot of good people behind us. The People at D! have been very nice and we hope to do well this weekend. Please come by and support The Drift Avengers.
            This is about loyalty.
            plesae feel free to ask any questions...
            Glad you guys worked out your differences. Drift on......

My only question is "What car does he drive around now." lol
            Last edited by OldSkool510; 04-29-2009, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
              Did anybody else see it?

This sounds like a very subjective topic.

Maybe he was joking. Maybe he was upset.

Bad stuff happens sometimes.
              people misunderstand things sometimes.

drift.
              Brian....To be fair and unsubjective, I will delete my post regarding said driver.

Do me a favor though, and ask him if the incident happened? He was visibly upset and reacted accordingly. He cursed and kicked the side of the car a few times.

I was with 3 friends that saw the incident. In a court of law, though, that's all hearsay. There were a few other witnesses, too. Fair enough?

Just let him know that being in his position requires a certain amount of restraint.

Comment

james bondurant

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                Glad you guys worked out your differences. Drift on......

My only question is "What car does he drive around now." lol

Ross Petty and Garage Boso just completed my Supra to have 750hp with a huge single turbo, exedy racing clutch, and custom race motor....
                thats james personal favorite now
                we may bring the ford gt and eleanor out saturday to event...

Comment

Ross Petty and Garage Boso just completed my Supra to have 750hp with a huge single turbo, exedy racing clutch, and custom race motor....
                  thats james personal favorite now
                  we may bring the ford gt and eleanor out saturday to event...

Ruth, can you post some photos of your D1 cars?

thank you

Comment

Lord Have Mercy

Ruth can you be my sugar momma

Comment

d1 car

Originally posted by alex View Post
                      Ruth, can you post some photos of your D1 cars?

thank you
                      the supra is my personal street toy...
                      james is driving the S14 with a new look to it..

i can post pictures of the cars though..

Comment

blaze

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                        Lord Have Mercy

depends.. who is this?

Comment

depends.. who is this?
                          A young drifter with the same if not more skill the Bondurant that does not need to go on a spiritual journey to figure out if he wants to drift for free or not.

Come on girl, you came on here before and we skeeted out tons of drivers you can sponsor that wont pick up and leave. Some with there own personal built machines that just needed a little extra help.

Its like the battered wife that keeps coming back for more.

Sorry but judgment is very questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                            He's got skillz for sure and have always been a fan of his. I'm just stating being a privateer like him, he needs to understand that their could be potential sponsors out there watching him do that. Can you imagine him being a sponsored Falken driver in the Falken pits acting like that. That's a big no no and probably wouldn't be tolerated. A sponsored person reflects on the company they represent.
                            Honestly, was it like a crazy hill billy dirt track tantrum.

Or was it like NOB (kicks car, throws gloves, and laughs at a crying Ueo)

Comment

A young drifter with the same if not more skill the Bondurant that does not need to go on a spiritual journey to figure out if he wants to drift for free or not.

Come on girl, you came on here before and we skeeted out tons of drivers you can sponsor that wont pick up and leave. Some with there own personal built machines that just needed a little extra help.

Its like the battered wife that keeps coming back for more.

Sorry but judgment is very questionable.
                              There were a lot of very valid reasons behind the departure of James last season, and we have resolved everything. James is one of my best friends and with the right car and the right people behind him, he will surprise all of you who doubt his abilities. As I said a while ago, I am doing this for love of the sport and my faith in James.

Comment

Lord Have Mercy

That is some funny sh*t.

Ruth, I meant want is his daily driver now when he's cruising the streets of Beverly Hills? I could care less about his drift car.

Did you lure him back with a Bugatti or Lambo?

Glad you have reunited and resolved your differences.

Comment

Working...
                                X