(DRIVERS LIST) D1 GRAND PRIX USA [THIS SATURDAY] May 2, 2009 Anaheim, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    Honestly, was it like a crazy hill billy dirt track tantrum.
    Or was it like NOB (kicks car, throws gloves, and laughs at a crying Ueo)
    Dude was pissed and gave the car a few kicks. It was a mini tantrum.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
      That is some funny sh*t.

Ruth, I meant want is his daily driver now when he's cruising the streets of Beverly Hills? I could care less about his drift car.

Did you lure him back with a Bugatti or Lambo?

Glad you have reunited and resolved your differences.
      actually we are on the streets of malibu now... we have room for more toys here... james drives the supra most of the time and in the stable i still have the ferrari, porsche, ford gt, 1969 eleanor and some other rides...
      I know most of you dont understand this, but it just feels right to do this now..

Comment

picture

supra at willow...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
          actually we are on the streets of malibu now... we have room for more toys here... james drives the supra most of the time and in the stable i still have the ferrari, porsche, ford gt, 1969 eleanor and some other rides...
          I know most of you dont understand this, but it just feels right to do this now..
          Trust me, I am not hating the player or the game. I am just being jealous.

Comment

And why wasn't Sherman at long beach, and is listed for anaheim. But Not listed for atlanta (near his home town)

Bill was at Long Beach representing Retaks but his car was not ready.Have to ask Retaks he is waiting to here if his car is ready and he wants to drive in Atlanta it is his favorite track.

As far as D1GP he was asked to drive a car but I just talked to him and he will not be there evidently the ride fell through.

And before you ask who I am and how I know this I am his Aunt and very supportive of his career and just hoping I get to see him on the track at Atlanta. I look forward to that event every year.

Comment

drift avengers practice car... my favorite

supra at willow...
              this is one of my "practice cars" for crusing up the PCH and getting in the drift mood.

Comment

drift avengers practice car... my favorite

this is the ride...... more to come if anyone wants to see...
                Attached Files

Comment

Show us what you've got!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                    Lord Have Mercy

Ruth can you be my sugar momma
                    depends.. who is this?
                    Are you accepting applications right now? What are the prerequistes to be one your boy toys? lol I can wash and detail your stable of cars as long as you let me drive them. Shiiiit, I will even do it for free as long as I can take one for a nice cruise down PCH in Malibu while I look for Dom Torreto and Brian Spilner in that 9 second Supra of theirs.

Comment

Are you accepting applications right now? What are the prerequistes to be one your boy toys? lol I can wash and detail your stable of cars as long as you let me drive them. Shiiiit, I will even do it for free as long as I can take one for a nice cruise down PCH in Malibu while I look for Dom Torreto and Brian Spilner in that 9 second Supra of theirs.
                      send me a private message and tell me who you are...please. ruth

Comment

RESET the thread topic, and get back on track! Is there an updated driver's list?

Comment

I'll let you roll the Hooker around... ;-)

Comment

I want to pick up some hotties in that Ferrari of hers, not thick red-neck, bucked tooth chicks in the Hooker. That Hooker is a beast though.

Way to stay on the topic. lol

You remember the whole thread about Bondurant and Ruth don't you? It was drifting.com's version of a soap opera. haha It had me in tears a few times. lol

Will the Hooker be "hooking" at D1? I still remember the Red Bull event when you had cars hooked up on the truck before the paramedics even arrived to check the driver out. At least you got your priorities straight. lol
                            Last edited by OldSkool510; 04-30-2009, 03:37 PM.

Comment

ferrari

I want to pick up some hotties in that Ferrari of hers, not thick red-neck, bucked tooth chicks in the Hooker. That Hooker is a beast though.

Way to stay on the topic. lol

You remember the whole thread about Bondurant and Ruth don't you? It was drifting.com's version of a soap opera. haha It had me in tears a few times. lol
                              why dont you post a picture of the Hooker...
                              we are staying local.. im not going crazy with drifitng this time..

Comment

The HOOKER is the Emergency Hookers tow truck. Nice machine. Hopefully, you won't need it.

Ruth, I hope you don't mind us enjoying a good laugh on your behalf. It's all in good fun. Wishing you the best this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X