Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    Yo

If I'm not mistaken, you guys still owe me tickets from last years vegas. when you guys didnt get the list submitted in time.

Vegas is the best event FD puts together

I will be there no matter what!!!
    that is why we are starting our ticket contests earlier

we got you down for this event but you still need to send a confirmation like we have done in the past

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
      VEGAS
      For this event
      there is no reserved seating for both ticket winners or ticket purchasers. They plan to have more than enough seats.
      How about VIP seats? So far, "giggles" and "blaze" have already locked up tickets. How bout "oldskool" guys?

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
        How about VIP seats? So far, "giggles" and "blaze" have already locked up tickets. How bout "oldskool" guys?
        VIP tickets are not offered but since you have been very active on this forum you should be set for this event

Comment

What happened with the dates for Vegas? I may not be able to attend this year, due to scheduling days off for the first dates.
          Last year was epic, and I was stoked to hear that this year my wife wanted to come this year. She scheduled her days, and we almost booked our flights and hotel rooms. Thank God we did not!
          I know...wa wa wa!
          We are still trying to work it out, but I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnie Fraz View Post
            What happened with the dates for Vegas? I may not be able to attend this year, due to scheduling days off for the first dates.
            Last year was epic, and I was stoked to hear that this year my wife wanted to come this year. She scheduled her days, and we almost booked our flights and hotel rooms. Thank God we did not!
            I know...wa wa wa!
            We are still trying to work it out, but I don't know.
            are you going to Formula D Sonoma?

Comment

I went to Vegas last year to watch FD and it was the Sh!T. I was so drunk but had the best time ever. If i could go back and do it again i would.

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
                I went to Vegas last year to watch FD and it was the Sh!T. I was so drunk but had the best time ever. If i could go back and do it again i would.
                discuss last year in detail and we will set you up with a ticket

ex. event highlights, favorite match, ect.

Comment

For starters the track layout was sick. Entrys speeds were high i remember Tanner Foust doing some practice runs entering at 93mph its insane. I can almost guarentee some one will crash. This track is infamous for having alot of crashes. I remember the crowd really got into it in Vegas which is always fun. Almost forgot battle of the imports was taking place that day to so if there was no drifting and you got tired of walking around you could go sit and watch some drag races. Vegas is a very memorable to me beacuse that was the first time ive gone out of state to watch FD and i went with some pretty down a$$ homies --->Cfrost & Rob(aka Champ)<--- Thank You Guys

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
                    For starters the track layout was sick. Entrys speeds were high i remember Tanner Foust doing some practice runs entering at 93mph its insane. I can almost guarentee some one will crash. This track is infamous for having alot of crashes. I remember the crowd really got into it in Vegas which is always fun. Almost forgot battle of the imports was taking place that day to so if there was no drifting and you got tired of walking around you could go sit and watch some drag races. Vegas is a very memorable to me beacuse that was the first time ive gone out of state to watch FD and i went with some pretty down a$$ homies --->Cfrost & Rob(aka Champ)<--- Thank You Guys
                    thank you,
                    we will reserve a ticket for you,

Comment

Woo!

i think me and my friend sam deserve tickets to go see formula D because we are two rotary freaks from sunny florida.

I moved here when i was just 13 years old from jolly ol' england. even as a young lad i was into cars, tuning and building with my dad, but i was not introduced to the beautiful art of drifting until i moved over here to florida and met my buddy sam. sam showed me the ways of the 13b and i have been hooked ever since.

me and my buddy have always dreamed of attending a formula D event but we could never get a hold of tickets. =[ and even if we could, sadly, at the time we had no way of getting to said event. BUT NOW THAT HAS CHANGED! if i was to receive tickets to go see this event me and my friend will fly up there to the track to see these beasts of drift do there thing!

Sadly i leave again for the military in December and i fear i will not get another opportunity like this for quite some time. plus i have spent hundreds of dollars at your online store buying shirts and DVDs lol.

So, what do ya say? wanna give two rotary crazy kids from florida a chance to see some real action? =]

Comment

I'd like some tickets also..

I didn't win the a set last year....but went anyhow.
                        Last year was great. The weather was surprisingly forgiving and didn't rain.... as much as it threatened to!

We all wept a little when Rhys slammed his way out of the competition...

But overall it was a great event.

Will we see the new Challenger in Vegas?

Comment

Originally posted by Double M Star View Post
                          I didn't win the a set last year....but went anyhow.
                          Last year was great. The weather was surprisingly forgiving and didn't rain.... as much as it threatened to!

We all wept a little when Rhys slammed his way out of the competition...

But overall it was a great event.

Will we see the new Challenger in Vegas?

we will set you up with a ticket

Comment

reminder

anyone who is getting a ticket STILL needs to confirm that they need the ticket about 2 weeks before the event so that if anyone backs out we can give the ticket to someone else

Comment

Originally posted by Contest View Post
                              are you going to Formula D Sonoma?
                              For shure!

I am still trying to work out Vegas, so I can hit both.

Comment

I believe I deserve this free ticket, because of the recession my job has reduced my hours, therefore I can barely afford to keep up w/ my bill and I gotta lose the privilage to spend it on going out to clubs or drift events like this. I was able to make it to the FD last event here in vegas, because work was doing well. So if you could I would really appreciate it, if not I will just charge it on my credit card and pile up my bills.

Comment

Working...
                                X