(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT "LAS VEGAS" July 10th/11th 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EJ86 View Post
    I believe I deserve this free ticket, because of the recession my job has reduced my hours, therefore I can barely afford to keep up w/ my bill and I gotta lose the privilage to spend it on going out to clubs or drift events like this. I was able to make it to the FD last event here in vegas, because work was doing well. So if you could I would really appreciate it, if not I will just charge it on my credit card and pile up my bills.
    we are running low on these tickets but we will put you down for one after you send a PM to "CONTEST"
    remember you will still need to confirm a few days before the event

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
      we are running low on these tickets but we will put you down for one after you send a PM to "CONTEST"
      remember you will still need to confirm a few days before the event
      PM'ed _b

Comment

This is going to be a great event.
        Bring a lot of water and any "comfort" items you might need.... it's going to be EFFIN hot....

Thanks for the Ticket!
        I'll send up images afterwards!
        How about a play by play twitter?

Comment

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this event. So some other lucky person gets to get my ticket

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
            Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this event. So some other lucky person gets to get my ticket
            OoO can I take it?

Comment

Originally posted by EJ86 View Post
              OoO can I take it?
              sure, sent a PM ASAP

Comment

My lady and I are coming all the way from MIAMI and never had the chance to attend a FD drifting event ...but we always watch the updates from this website We would be sooooooooo honored to be able to receive 2 tickets to attend because we are true drifting enthusiasts ...i'm crossing my fingers

Comment

Can I just throw in a "DIBS!"? lol

Shotgun, maybe?

How about a: "MINE MINE MINE?"

I Haven't been to an event in a good while.

Comment

I love drifting and Drifting.com Thanx Alyx

I recently moved to las vegas (lost wages) and it is not going as planned. I have always wanted to race in D1GP. I know I can make it happen maybe with a little help so now I would love these tickets, two so I can take wifey and show her my love she loves cars but doesn't understand the way kicking my cluch out and a little heel toe stomp when I was young ment I was free truly all it started on a downhill I thought that time was slowing down bit I was getting faster (I know I am a runon sentance) I would love to attend the event and rock and promote drifting.com let me know jeffrey$ lates.

Comment

ummm, not to be a pain... but if you're going to give 2 tix to these guys, I'd like to cry for a 2nd for my wife. If she has to pay for a ticket, she's going to see New Kids on the Block.... so If I won a 2nd, I'd be saving her from that.

If not, Thanks for the 1 ticket! I

Comment

Please grace me with tickets! Heat or not, i wanna go!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
                          I'm glad to see you made a wise decision my brotha....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                            I'm glad to see you made a wise decision my brotha....LOL
                            LOL. After reading this I dont feel as bad for not going

Comment

These spots filled up fast even though this event does not take place for a few weeks.

If you are not certain that you are going then please let us know ASAP so we can accept more applicants.

Also, since we do not have enough tickets for everyone that entered we are going to have a round #2 DRIFT ticket BATTLE.

Comment

A what?

And I am still planning on going.

Comment

Working...
                                X