No announcement yet.

Funny Moments of the D1GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Phrase of that day..."ONE MORE TIME!" haha yea it was funny...and cone boy was great...did anyone see a white guy yelling out GO RHYS! when everyone else was booing? yea well that was me! haha I got pics with a bunch of drivers as well as the umbrella girls...big pimpin! lol

Comment

Originally posted by smileydrifter
      i would have to say the weirdest and funniest thing was the insanely crazy amount of dan suburu wrx's there were. i mean we went around the parking lot and counted about 61 wrx's and we saw more in a section of the parking lot we didnt go to, i mean dont get me i love wrx's but that was just sick.
      0h well i guess alot of people have money.
      RSX's and 350z's to

Comment

One funny thing was when the Option crew went out in the street to shoot the line of traffic, and the cops tried to stop them, but the Option guys were like "huh?", 'cause they didn't speak English.

One funny thing we did was one of th epeople in our group was driving around in this crapass corolla while her FC is in the shop, so, we all collected as many stickers as possible, and totally riced the car out. We then proceded to drive around reving at people, flashing high beams, etc, all the while laughing our arses off!

One non-funny moment, though...my car blew up right as I was pulling into the main enterance, causing me to have to wait two hours for a tow truck, then having to have my car towed 30 miles (especially bas with my auto club's 5mi limit) to my mechanic.

Comment

Crap man, i locked the keys in the car and couldnt get a tow truck or a lock smith out there, i guess it was too early in the morning.

Comment

funny part was def cone boy... and wen he tripped on the wall, funny stuff,
            i also like it at the end when... oh i cant remember but someone was pulling away from being close to the grandstands to be congradulated, and he stalled his car. shows me that they are human 2.
            who saw the kid chug half a beer and then refuse to do another and flip people off?
            good times

Comment

ooohh my f god!! the reel deel funiest moment was when my mon said to me...:i aint gonna take you to LA couse my trainny doesnt work!!!! hahahahhaa lol!!!! i kill her 5 minutes latter!!!!

that was reel funny *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!

Comment

I feel so left out. I'm going next time for sure. I'll start saving the quarters my parents give me for Milk at school.

Comment

Re: umbrella girls

Originally posted by TP | sil-beer
                  haha when the umbrella girls came into the stands....my friend jumped up behind them when they were walking away and took a picture under one of there skirts and the crowd started cheering :][
                  you DEFINATELY need to post a pic of that sheet!!!! lmao

Comment

Did yall see when cone-boy flipped off the person near where he was standing the whole time? Prolly a co-worker. WHOO!!!! Good times.

Comment

I remember later in the day, during best 8 or so, these 2 cone boys sprinted across the center of the track to use that one porta-potty. It was all about who wanted it more

Also, when I was stuck on Live Oak in the gigantic line, I asked a cop which way I should go. He said, you've been wasting your time in this line. As I pulled away from him, I said f#$! you officer!, don't know if he heard me or not

Comment

i spoke to one officer on a bike in the pit area, he seemd nice, asked him how he was doing he said pretty good. Im sure it was more fun this his normal rounds. Asked if everyone was behaving them selfs, he said yeah they were.

seemed like a nice guy. maybe he was a drifter at heart.. getting that CHP Beamer sideways on the 5..

Comment

The Viper popping its tire.

Tarzan kept on smoking the other one though.

Comment

huld up..... u saw a chp dori on the I-5? pics? video? lolz

Comment

my funniest moment was when nomura climbed the cage or rope whatever u want to call it...and when he was like acting like a monkey...those were some funny moments...some...

Comment

*@$% yea like when cone boy fell..ahahahhahaha"

Comment

Working...
                                X