No announcement yet.

Funny Moments of the D1GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny moment that only i saw... Utsumi riding his scooter in the bathroom lol... if i can recover my pics ill post it up.

FF drifter? did i hear that somewhere?

Comment

ahah did any of u guys see that one golf cart with like 20 inch rims with airbags

Comment

funniest moment when the guys over by the stage were throwing things out to the crowd ithin were dvds and like 10 guys jumped and were elbowing each other and it hit the floor and ten this burly reached in and took it from them!!!!! that was hillarious

Comment

i think i elbowed some kid in that crowd... he got mad and stared me down... so i just looked at him and then looked away... stupid kid

Comment

Kazama steering w/ his foot while he was sticking out the window and when he fell out of his car while drifting.

When the Option camera guy dived for dear life when the S15 crashed right in front of him.

Drooling over the orange R34 Skyline that had "Need for for Speed Underground" vinyl on it and then laughing when they had to jump start it.

Gettin a pic shakin hands w/ Professor Fong from Veilside..in all the Grip videos.

I got hit in the head by a Falken beanie but at least I got to keep it.

I think I was the only guy chanting in the infield crowd" 2 more times".

Comment

Re: Funny Moments of the D1GP

Originally posted by S13_Steve
              everybody share ur funny stories while u were at the d1gp....

ahah when i was going off the off ramp to irwindale i saw a honda element i front of me and i saw a option sticker on the back window and i started laughn and then my friend in the driver seat pointed out to me and i saw that at the very top in big huge white letters it said TOP SECRET lolz omfg ahahah....

roo from Top Secret here.....

I've laughed when I saw Top Secret Stickers (fake ones at that) on cars like Mitsubishi Eclipses around here in Los Angeles but I assure you that what you saw was quite different....

The option sticker is a REAL Option 4 (option's since shut it down) sticker from the minivan/mini wagon magazine in Japan. (justification: Dai from Option rode in it!!)

We know the element isn't Top Secret's Wangan Monster Supra.....but it was carrying all of our supplies AND the most important people from Top Secret Japan...hence the big GOLD sticker.

(prepping for D1....notice the element on the right...)

(Smoky having a smoke by the element between trips...)

If it makes you feel any better, we would have laughed too....

Comment

ahah i was right behind u guys while we were going on the offramp to irwindale...

Comment

Lets see, moose threatening to get a taxi from LA to SD at 1 a.m. Chas party boying moose, me having the worst ADD attcack ever witnessed, getting lost w/ manning (high as a kite) and of course the birth of TEAM YOUNG DONG!!!

Comment

You dont have ADD.

Comment

man i gotta meet yous guys...you sound like yous have a lot of fun together...btw...when is the next meet planned? (hopefully farther north than the last one so i can go!)

Comment

I feel so left out in Florida.

Comment

I do too have ADD, or somethin. And we r tryin to get another meet set up it will most likely be in the same area though. Ask chas, i know we were talking about one for sure next month.

Comment

go to the meet thread....SD meet april 24th same location and time

Comment

i found it hilarious with the umbrella girls at night when it was freezing in their outfits. oh yes. dont get me wrong, im not hating..just, as a straight girl i didnt find them as attractive as you guys did.

it was also kinda funny..when yokohama did their thing and was throwing out tshirts how everyone went crazy..esp guys..when they were actually girl shirts. the expression on this one guy's face when he opened it up..oh man..

chrisfromda--UTSUMI? WHERE? pics PLEASE please please please ill do anyyyythiiiing!! omg uchi *dreams off*....

Comment

huh? whats going on? sorry senshi... as i said before which i guess no one noticed... my computer crashed after i deleted my pics from my camera... and i lost everything. i even had one of utsumi in the bathroom riding his scooter. omg i just realized i was peeing next to the guy!!

oh and yeah i grabbed the yokohama shirt outta the air and when i opened it up it was a parada spec 2 shirt for a gurl... i was like uhh... wtf? so i gave it to my ex g/f who surprisingly appreciated it and wore it the next day... that made me happy

Comment

Working...
                                X