So is D1GP PA canceled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
    Letting it die would be the wrong thing to do. What we're doing as fans and members of this forum is to hold Drift Avengers accountable for all the BS they were talking about D1.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
      Letting it die would be the wrong thing to do. What we're doing as fans and members of this forum is to hold Drift Avengers accountable for all the BS they were talking about D1.

Well, I can understand that. Why don't we let the thread die, then (since it is so off topic now) and start a new one about the allegations and rumors?

Comment

• I heard Kumakubo has wings under his shirt and he once flew to the moon and back in less than two minutes. And thats not all he also has laser vision that can penetrate lead up to six feet thick, He can also dive to 30 000 feet with a single breath and stay at that depht for several days while jerking off to Beatles songs. If you believe all of this now you will also learn how to do all these amazing things. And He is the richest man in the world!
        90% of the time he talks english to 45% of the people, and yet 100% of people understands what he is saying 60% of the time!

Comment

• Originally posted by fast-finn View Post
          I heard Kumakubo has wings under his shirt and he once flew to the moon and back in less than two minutes. And thats not all he also has laser vision that can penetrate lead up to six feet thick, He can also dive to 30 000 feet with a single breath and stay at that depht for several days while jerking off to Beatles songs.
          You know, I did mention alien rumors during the interview.

lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by fast-finn View Post
            I heard Kumakubo has wings under his shirt and he once flew to the moon and back in less than two minutes. And thats not all he also has laser vision that can penetrate lead up to six feet thick, He can also dive to 30 000 feet with a single breath and stay at that depht for several days while jerking off to Beatles songs. If you believe all of this now you will also learn how to do all these amazing things. And He is the richest man in the world!
            90% of the time he talks english to 45% of the people, and yet 100% of people understands what he is saying 60% of the time!
            I just clicked on the last page to see if D1 philly was cancelled cause i have no time to read that many pages and this quote made me laugh out loud for real, not just sayin LOL. The percentages part was the icing. hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
            X