No announcement yet.

So is D1GP PA canceled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One love. One heart. Lets get together and feel all right.

Comment

• im a waaaay awesome drifter, and a totally hot young stud. also my car doesnt look like a bagofdicks! you should finance my drifting career and ill keep my mouth shut, look pretty and drift anywhere you want.
      ill make us some matching drift avenger t shirts and friendship rings and stuff.

Comment

• Where is Bill Montgomery?

Comment

• I just want to say that I really love the internet

And that I am not really a big fan of the new D1 series over here it just seems like nopi's pro drift series minus the drag racing plus a few Japanese pros

I have a few friends that think I hate the series and would say whatever to make them look bad but really this whole conspiracy thing is ludicrous.

Seriously drifting is about having fun and not really worrying about this stuff. I mean I have entered amateur events and not qualified and still had a blast. Need to remember that when it all comes down to it is all the fighting really worth it to get that one event squared away. No it isn't its not like its the last event ever and frankly in my mind not a very good event at all.

James needs to get an FD license and compete in a properly organized and competitive series that runs on real tracks not car killer krail lots. Also they switched to a top 32 tandem format to make it easier for people to qualify and make it to the big show. Twice the chances. Stop worrying about what Keiichi thinks or does, he runs the show he can do with it what he wants if he wants to run into the ground let him.

Comment

• To terence AND RICH

PLEASE dont call up justin banner and tell him that james and forrest are trying to distance themselves from the drift avengers.
            you have it all wrong. call james now please. we are all together right now. forrest is here as well. i need for you to hear it from him.
            thank you
            ruth

Comment

• Dr. Z

Personal attacks against Ruth hiding behind pseudo names is pretty much what most real men would call G.A.Y. That is the most childish remark of this forum so far. You are really bringing in the BIG GUNS NOW. Command of the English Language is a very integral part of Ruth's personna. I can see we can't do battle of wits with an unarmed man... OR

Comment

• I just wanted to repost this since it got sandwiched in and most likely over-looked... And I figured that even if you did read it, you should probably read it again.

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                if only we could.
                you can.

that's just another excuse.

so far all i've seen in this thread from you is whining, excuses, and bad-mouthing...

put your boy in will parson's shoes and see how hard he'd fight for that 16th spot. no one is going to give you a special 17th spot because you threw a foot-stamping temper tantrum and just *really really really* want it. i have never seen such a sore loser.

the world isn't always fair, is it?

i just laugh because honestly, i don't even know who james is or what he's driving. that's not a shot against him, it just means he's done nothing to grab my attention in d1. maybe he's really not the "best" out there. all i saw were excuses for his driving... family problems, the car is always broken, etc etc... yes, even great drivers have bad days, we all understand that i think. but a great driver is a great driver, and will always show their potential, even if they're having an off day. i just don't see the need for you to play him up like this. let his driving do the talking, please, since that is what the sport is all about.

as for the other nonsense. you've created a miserable name for yourself and your team at this point. i know i see "whoever is actually posting as a rep. for the team (and anyone else who feels the same)" as viscious and yes, slanderous. if i had my way, i'd have you apologizing to d1, the japanese drivers, japan's government, and all of the american drivers as well. you have to realize no one is going to care if you "have a good source" if you can't reveal it. spouting off stuff like this is 100% crap if you're the only one who knows about it. no one is going to believe you. no one cares that you say we'll see soon enough. the fact is, you're doing it now, and the more you do it, the less credible you become. making blatant accusations based on information only you have makes *you* look like you're desperately trying to hide something.

like someone else said, if you don't like d1, then get out of the series. they don't need you running around saying nasty things about them. take that attitude somewhere else.

and really, try to remember why you're in this. to drift. so just shut up and practice.

Comment

• Dr. Z

I see you as history... Keep repeating yourself. Good luck in every dream you try to chase!

Comment

• Ok, I can't confirm or deny anything Ruth is saying, at the same time, I cannot confirm or deny anything that D1 has said about Ruth and the Drift Avengers except for one thing and that is the fact that the drivers are behind the team. I've been in email contact with James and he has told me that they are standing behind the Drift Avengers as a team. Anything about them distancing themselves, as James has told me, is untrue.

However, from a standpoint on scoring and mistakes, could this possibly be more problems with the Drift Box, was it simply human error, or both?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
                      Personal attacks against Ruth hiding behind pseudo names is pretty much what most real men would call G.A.Y.
                      Oh really? You know what g.ay is then? You know that any g.ay driver can't possibly drift, yes? How about fcuk yourself. You're just another insecure bicth that needs to prove yourself by pointing out any possible flaws you can find in someone else. You're on my siht list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                        Oh really? You know what g.ay is then? You know that any g.ay driver can't possibly drift, yes? How about fcuk yourself. You're just another insecure bicth that needs to prove yourself by pointing out any possible flaws you can find in someone else. You're on my siht list.
                        Uhh, Phantom Limb, everyone is on your $#!^ list.

But, look, everyone is getting hot and bothered by this. Let's let this dog sleep until more can come around. I even suggest locking this thread for now (or forever). When more evidence, no matter who's side it's for or against, come about, start a new thread. For now, everyone cool down, relax, and regain composure.

Comment

• If someone likes to call someone g.ay for any reason other than the fact that they're g.ay, they're clearly insecure with their own position in life and they need to shoot down anything that may be better than them.

Someone prove me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                            Uhh, Phantom Limb, everyone is on your $#!^ list.

But, look, everyone is getting hot and bothered by this. Let's let this dog sleep until more can come around. I even suggest locking this thread for now (or forever). When more evidence, no matter who's side it's for or against, come about, start a new thread. For now, everyone cool down, relax, and regain composure.
                            Agreed with Justin. HOWEVER...Why the hell does it matter what kind of proof these crazy people have?!?! They have already contradicted themselves multiple times! It doesnt matter if they had a video testimonial from god himself! WHO GIVES A F**K!!! Let's DRIFT!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                              If someone likes to call someone g.ay for any reason other than the fact that they're g.ay, they're clearly insecure with their own position in life and they need to shoot down anything that may be better than them.

Someone prove me wrong.
                              Well, ReDcOaT did call Ruth g.a.y. and that's what ticked Dr. Z off.

Originally posted by 2JZdude
                              WHO GIVES A F**K!!! Let's DRIFT!!!!!!!
                              I definitely can't disagree with that one. Let's move on.

Oh, and since D1 couldn't get PA, I'm going to NJ and WVa in "Project: Hardslider." (The '87 Hardbody pickup I'm building, and, yes, it will be looking like a truck, not JDM )

Comment

• good idea justin. lets move on.
                                you're right.

Comment

Working...
                                X