No announcement yet.

So is D1GP PA canceled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....So how bout that D1 in E-Town? Are you guys gonna do it on the parking lot again??? (Prays to the almighty Gods, YES!) Or do it on the race track. Either way, I'm there!!! SLIDE OR DIE, BABY!!!!

Comment

• Why would you want to see it in the parking lot when there is a perfectly good race track to drift on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
        Why would you want to see it in the parking lot when there is a perfectly good race track to drift on?
        Cause if you there at 07 when D1 came to Etown and performed in the parking lot. They had the stands like literally 10ft away from the track so everybody had a good front row viewing of the action (and the tire smoke + tire grime,) compared to standing over the bleachers thats besides the road course over there. Top of that, the vendors were rite next to the track so you didn't have to walk 10 minutes from the track to the gates where the vendors set up shop. Then again, this is my opinion and I had a much enjoyable time when D1 came to Etown more than FD when they did they're thing last year. (No hate to FD, BTW)

Comment

• Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
          good idea justin. lets move on.
          you're right.
          So does that mean you are going to shut up now?

Comment

• if you shut the #%$^%&& up, we will too. now you can go back to your exciting lives.ha.

Comment

• sooo where do i put in my app to be a drift avenger?

Comment

if you shut the #%$^%&& up, we will too. now you can go back to your exciting lives.ha.
                Don't forget the video and testimonial you promised about D1 be corrupt and government supported okay. We are still waiting for that. You can't just talk all this BS and drag D1 through the mud and expect to just walk away from it.

How much time will you need? A week or two?

There are many people waiting....

Comment

• You guys should dump that ugly white heap and buy a real drift machine from Terry!
                  http://www.drifting.com/forums/buy-a...tml#post228618

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                    Don't forget the video and testimonial you promised about D1 be corrupt and government supported okay. We are still waiting for that. You can't just talk all this BS and drag D1 through the mud and expect to just walk away from it.

Yes don't just expect to walk off out of this you offended several people really bad. I want to see the Video too. Damn Ruth you don't have more important stuff to do that dedicate all your day to reply at every post. Get a life.

Comment

• Justin Banner who are you going to have on your radio show from D1, Ali or Mr. Goodwin friday right?

Comment

• Originally posted by drift2thextreme View Post
                        Justin Banner who are you going to have on your radio show from D1, Ali or Mr. Goodwin friday right?
                        Ali hasn't told me yet. I guess he's still trying to flesh that out. I'll email him today to find out and confirm.

Comment

• Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
                          You guys should dump that ugly white heap and buy a real drift machine from Terry!
                          http://www.drifting.com/forums/buy-a...tml#post228618

hehe! Thanks for the shameless plug! I wish somebody would buy it and put it to good use!

Comment

if you shut the #%$^%&& up, we will too. now you can go back to your exciting lives.ha.
                            For the record, you started this entire argument and ran this thread so far off track that it needs a GPS and a star chart to get back on course.

Speaking of exciting lives, which "news source" is your mind blowing a-ma-za-zing expose of all things japanese drifting going to be printed in? Weekly World News or The Enquirer?

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post

The Drift Avengers need to either provide information and/or evidence that support their claims.....or need to make a serious apology to D1 for their effed up and stupid a*s allegations.

D1 has been going through the wringer since they came back to the US.

I, too, have been dogging them about the $5 sodas, wack car show, false promises, etc.....but you (Drift Avengers) took it too far with all your BS of drug use, conspiracy, scandals, etc.....just because your boy failed to qualify for the TOP 16.

All this BS will kill your reputation as well as the reputation of all your drivers, especially Patrick and Tommy. Pat and Tommy are up and coming drivers that are well respected by their peers and fans, but their association with you will reflect negatively on them and possibly cost them in one way or the other.

I used to dream of becoming a Drift Avenger houseboy so I can have all the perks of driving a Ferrari, living on a beach house in Malibu, monthly allowance, etc.......but I would rather maintain my integrity. lol
                              Last edited by OldSkool510; 06-10-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Ruth
                                I have the cure for all your problems. Just get James qualifed and switch to FD and all your problems will go away. You and your team can prove your as good as you think. With all this aside James can really prove his skillsss.......You can avoid all the D1 problems and leave it to other....

Comment

Working...
                                X