Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mach11 View Post
    by that do you mean the car or the baby? lol

Anyway thanks for the info i really appreciate it Cavi Mike. I have always liked the AE86 so maybe that is an option. I understand the advice but what im asking for is a car that can fit a baby. I'm not saying it will be my only car except most likely it will be my daily driver. I am planning on picking up a suv as a baby car. The point was says god forbid something was to happen to the baby while the wife/fiance is out with the suv. I would beable to fit the baby in the car safely. Thanks again for all of the advice.
    And why do you need an SUV for one kid? Any four door car with a reasonable amount of room will work fine, and you wont be spending a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ton of money on gas.

Comment

The suv would go along with the advice of buying a truck a trailor and a 240. I see what you mean though about not having time. thanks for the advice btw. As far as having a baby at 21... I am not currently expecting a baby i am still in college and will be graduating soon however i will not be having a baby for a year to three after that but i was hoping to get something that could be used as both dd with baby and a drift car because with the economy it is hard to imagine owning plenty of cars. I do appreciate the advice though.

Comment

I say, listen to Pfeiffer. A baby will take a lot of planning & money. Drifting, takes a lot of planning & money...if you're smart. I think I read on yahoo.com the other day that a child from birth-18years is around $225,000 total...and I'm sure it varies. My biology/health teacher said on average $25.00/child per day, again varies. Factor in drifting = tires + gas + parts + tools + maintenance. Kudos to those who are already managing both
        Last edited by Sakesoba; 08-11-2009, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X