No announcement yet.

(D1 GRAND PRIX) FINES TEAM ORANGE For $17,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hankook was with JIC before...but is now with Eddie. Seems rather nationalistic a little.

Comment

Dang drift for fun, that's sad to hear.

At events I always want to cheer for nashida or go to the pits and have a few words with him real quick (nice dude)... but its like damn, their team owner is kind of a d*ck. Makes me half way not want to support them.

Bad for business

He made that comment about apexi at sonoma last year? When they were still with bergenholtz and toyo... why did apexi abandoned ship with them so early. And how did Kim get them the deal. Apexi is world renown.

Comment

This has to be one of the worst messes I have herd about in drifting. It is as bad as home town circle track. A night at the races and the fights. I would have expected more from the J-drivers in sportmanship. We have look up to these drivers for years!

Comment

The dude thinks he is the Mark Cuban of drifting. He is too involved and tries to steal the spotlight from his drivers. We want to speak to the driver, not the pit boss.

Comment

Originally posted by driftforfun

Robbie is a great guy he is one of the friendliest drivers on the FD field. Shame his boss is such a d-bag. He canned Joon last year because he wasn't "good enough" in his eyes. Even had the nerve to say he got "lucky in NJ"

Sorry I meant to say Seattle this year (getting ready for Sonoma right now so its on my head) Not sure what to believe from this guy. He probably told Hankook that he invented drifting
            I donno about that one man, I personally know Eddie and all the Hankook guys and they are all good guys. I am 100% sure if you asked Joon that question he would not tell you thats how it went down. Also if you think about it, Professional Drifting is all about winning, thats the only way to showcase a tire and its performance and when it comes to picking the drivers, the decision cannot rest solely on the discretion of the dynamic since its Hankooks Show.

Originally posted by driftforfun
            Daigo didn't come to Fd because he didn't like the way Eddie was running the Hankook Team
            Thats not what i heard about the situation. D1GP is very strict when it comes to running in another series, I know that if a JDM driver runs in FD they are basically not allowed to run in D1, thats why i heard Daigo didnt go with FD since he signed another deal with D1, so thats why he runs in D1GPUSA. For example Orido had that falling out with D1 thats why he came over to FD to run a couple events in his Aristo.

Comment

Working...
            X