Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D "ROAD ATLANTA" May 7th - 8th 2010

FORMULA DRIFT ROAD ATLANTA TICKETS May 7th - 8th 2010

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

i want to go because i absolutely love drifting. it has become my life. i mean ive wrecked my 240 in the past 2 weeks drifting. its just amazing. and seeing drivers push their car coming down the hill into 10A at road atlanta is just so epic. to see the angle, the speed and the closeness that these drivers get going into it, is simply breath taking. and then transferring up the hill into the horse shoe, to where you can feel how much throttle the driver is giving just off the vibrations, is simply stunning. i absolutely love Formula D at road atlanta. as well as ill be taking a LOT of pictures with a good quality camera. heres some examples of my work. rootsphotography.blogspot.com (only shot during the SEDA event)

im looking forward to seeing how all these new cars do here. especially Robbie Nishidas GT-R, Essas BMW, Jeff Jones' FD, Michihiro Takatori's VK powered S15, Forrest Wang's SC430, as well as others who might actually run in FD this year like Brad Hettinger(not sure if i spelled it right), or Dan Willie, etc. definately a great year for drifting
    Last edited by FriskyWalrus; 03-09-2010, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Because I always come with the best non-pro shots every year and post them up promptly.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
        Because I always come with the best non-pro shots every year and post them up promptly.
        thanks for reminding me of pictures lol. almost forgot about that

Comment

are you two going on both days?

Comment

i am without a doubt. still gotta get someone to work those days at my job, but im going

Comment

I think I should get these tickets because I'm a broke college kid who doesn't have a job, and is trying to break into doing media photography. I am currently covering more grassroots things and would love the opportunity to cover FD. And as being a BMW owner and fan, I want to see how Essas e92 turns out, to start with an already boosted platform, this seems like the easiest way to prepare a car, its already got gobs of power.

I am currently shooting for my own website, together with friskywalrus, http://rootsphotography.blogspot.com/

Comment

Both days with the wife every year since the first event. So if you can swing 2
                Last edited by my 1 88 u; 03-10-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
                  Both days every year since the first event.
                  can you post some photos by Friday night?

Comment

i generally have my pics posted up when i get home, and then update the thread later when i get day 2's pics in (on other forums of course). i can post up some of my pictures from last year if needed

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                      can you post some photos by Friday night?
                      No problem
                      Last edited by my 1 88 u; 03-11-2010, 01:42 AM.

Comment

I need a free ticket because my Obama money is running out fast. The money saved will go towards beer and sign supplies. I've been waiting to yell opinions at the judges/drivers for 10 months. Help ensure a rowdy round 2.

Comment

well i officially have both days off from work

Comment

Well i moved to Atlanta in October from Puerto Rico and I have NEVER been to a FD or D1 event in my life! I already have that weekend off from work! I will deff bring my camara and try to make entertaining videos!!

Comment

Originally posted by delicious steve View Post
                              I need a free ticket because my Obama money is running out fast. The money saved will go towards beer and sign supplies. I've been waiting to yell opinions at the judges/drivers for 10 months. Help ensure a rowdy round 2.

I would like free tickets because D. Steve can't hold up all those signs by himself. Also i'm the DD for half of those dudes. Money saved by not having to buy tickets will go towards the road trip to NJ. Can I have free tickets to NJ too?

Comment

Working...
                              X