No announcement yet.

Kaido Battle movies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what that site doesnt tell you is that you have to first take off the front of the disk tray. There's a really tiny screw under it.

if anyone else needs help w/ the slidecard PM me.

Comment

it's kinda wierd I had to figure it out w/ my friend... when it says to slide the card you should feel a whirling sensation..... then when it says to close it back you should feel a whiring sensation and a click at the end.... hope that helps cuz the instructions that comes w/ em sucks

Comment

Supposedly, (not 100% sure on this) it IS all about Drifting. Don't think there is any points for Grip or rewards or anything. If I am wrong correct me those who have it. All I care about is the music, well the game as well but I can get that later.

Comment

wow, what a great game. to thoes who have this game and live in the us: do u recomend getting this game if all you do in gt3 is see if you can drift every car in the game? i mean i love to drift in gt3 want something to do until gt4 comes out . also, when you use the slide card and the game, does it translate all of the japanese to english? or does it just allow you to play the game? if so, is the game still pretty easy to figure out just tring to navigate throught the menus in japanese? lastly, would you plop down the cash to get this game and a slide card to play this game if you had the chance to do it over??

Comment

im still waiting how long did it take for u guys to get it

Comment

yeah I think they do give you bonuses on drifting.... but it depends on what kind of race I think.... if you do sp battle or something, then you have to get the faster car

Comment

most of it is actually in english. The game is based on drifting but if you race in an FF you kinda have to grip to keep up. But if its a day time ca attack, you have to drift to rack up the points.

And I had mine put on express shipping and it came in 2 days.

Comment

ooooOOOooo hmmm thinking bout buying it how much was it?

Comment

I payed $60 for it

Comment

Walmart got it for 36bucks?
                      Am I talking about the same Kaido Battle? Im not into game, but Im willing to buy this one ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                      X