Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

I love sam's driving style,best of luck!1!

Comment

Samuel Hubinette

Today is the all star event. [This is by invitation only and all three of us were invited]
          Forrest and myself did not have a good day like yesterday's competition. But Crazy Mike Pollard qualified to do the tandem part and go up against Fredrik, a guy from Italy. He is running with team Orange.
          Mike did great with his car. Low in horsepower and other issues.
          I am stoked that I finished in top ten so I'm a seeded driver after this weekend.
          Of course I wanted to be on the podium but with someone else car you just don't want to push it too hard.

Comment

How exciting. Congrats to all 3 drivers for making it out to Japan & representing the U.S.!

Comment

10th Place

Comment

D1 gp

It was a great experience to go over to Japan.
                We visited several other teams and tuner shops all over.
                Over all I'm pretty stoked to finish in the top 10. That mean's I'm a seded driver.
                The first parctice we had before qualifying on Friday I felt like a newbe. Man it was hard to not grab for the E-brake on the right side.
                But it started to feel better after a few runns.
                And it was fun to see all the other drivers after been away from D1 for a few years.
                But now I'm back to focus on getting the two cars ready for FD round 1.
                Back to reality!

Comment

Good stuff Sam.. I started drifting in the states... but learned to drift in Japan. I had no issue going from LHD to RHD... Im interested to see how I will do when I go back stateside lol

Borat voice "Great Success Sam!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X