No announcement yet.

The bike scene in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man what is that thing. Looks like a cross between a motox and a trials bike.

Comment

A 25-50cc minibike.

Comment

Cool. Any kid would love to have one of those

Comment

Its just a bike to play on. Not just for kids. LOL BBR makes some sweet bikes. THat one is a Honda cr 50.

Comment

OLDSKOOL RETRO

THE RETRO POWER SLIDER VS THE D1 DRIFTER
            LOL

Comment

I want one of these.

Buell Firebolt.
              Attached Files

Comment

heck yhea i sorry but that bike is ill the oil is in the a arm in the back so sick

Comment

my friends 929
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spirit taro
                    the oil is in the a arm in the back
                    The oil is in the swing arm isn't it's only trick. The gas tank isn't the red gas-tank shaped thing it's the gunmetal piece in front of the seat!! Part of the frame is also the gas tank!!

Feast your eyes on this.
                    Attached Files

Comment

thats unbelivable man i want one its going to be the first thing on my christmas list man

Comment

I can't believe you guys forgot the lovely Suzuki Hayabusa.That bike isn't the worlds fastest bike for nothing.

Yeah,that's one bad-*Censored**Censored**Censored* bike.(I don't know who the guy is,but that's one nice smokey).

Comment

The Britten was built by a Dutchman for MotoGP but unfortunately he died of cancer before it could be finished, so only a few exist, but it's the most exotic motorcycle I've ever seen. You should see the other side with the carbon fiber engine cradle. 2 carbon supports side by side that run halfway up the engine. It was supposed to be the next evolution in sport bike design.

Comment

Working...
                          X