Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Las Vegas, August 20th-21st 2010

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Las Vegas, August 20-21

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

This is my favorite event of the year by far.

I would really appreciate a lights out exhibition match between these two drivers.

Ross Petty in the Garage Boso/Falken S15!!

And

Dean Kearney in the Intec/V LEDs S14

Stadium lights off, let the crowd be the judge. Play cool raver Techno music while they run(deadmau5/Daft Punk/Justice/ MGMT). Pass out glow sticks and candy necklaces. Make it a pure 30 min after hours session between these two drivers! Who ever gives the best/trippiest light show wins!!!

Comment

sign us up!

Comment

Why I deserve the 10 Free Tickets

There aren't many girls who are in such a high level of automotive competition, and I strive to learn and just have fun. I've never gone to see a Formula Drift competition before, but I have wanted to for a long time. I do go to open practices, such as Dai's Academy back in September last year to practice. I drove a few cars, such as a friend's '94 rx-7, my bro's '92 mr2, and my very own '90 w58 manual converted cressida with a welded diff (now has r154 tranny + 1.5jz + soon-to-have serial9 coilovers + a few other things)...as you can tell from my own cressida's description, I spend most my money on my Cressida.

I have a lot of fun driving at practices, and I would greatly appreciate being blessed with this opportunity to see professionals who actually do what I love--I really think it would help me. I look forward to seeing these professionals compete and hope to gain something from it. Plus, I'm trying to get a few of my girlfriends to get into this field, and I think this event would definitely do that for them.

I'm from southern California, but would definitely drive out/take the train out to Las Vegas if I were able to get some tickets for a few of friends and myself. If you guys can, please help me out!

Thanks,
        Julie Van

Comment

The last time I went to a Vegas drift event it was coupled with drag racing. It was an amazing event. So amazing that by 9pm I was back at my hotel room sick as can be. The sun got to me. It was so hot that I had seven 32oz glasses of Ice Tea and never pissed once. I know TMI. I was determined that I was going to watch the event from start to finished. I guess I failed. But I tried. Since then I haven't been able to go back to Vegas because of a job that had me working weekends. But that job is gone, an now I'm back to M-F 8-5. Vegas will happen this year. And the 20th is my birthday. Triple bonus, FD, Bday & Vegas. But this time I've gota do it right. Free tickets would be icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by IntecRacing View Post
            sign us up!
            no problem, please post a story and we will set you up.

Comment

As a korean Drift enthusiast, drifting is a part of my life. Every time when my friends look at me they look at me as a Mustang/Drift Freak. Living in a nice town Rancho Palos Verdes; mostly everyone drives a luxury car, exotic cars, and some tuner cars. I'm the only one who doesnt care about luxury or looking fast. 10 sec races bores me, drifting excites me.

I drive the 2006 Ford Mustang V6. ppl look at me as if its a lil baby car, but really this is no ordinary V6 mustang. Its on its way to becoming a drift car, and hoping to make it to the Pro Am Drifting, and Formula Drift.

Every formula drift event i go to brings me goosebumps all the time. Its basically like heaven in my eyes. Not only do I enjoy the event i study the tactics and the car specs. Im also looking forward to getting used to the course. So sometime in the future if i get in to Formula D i wont be surprised to see the course. I would plan ahead and kno the course in Las Vegas.

Thanks
              Alex Han!!!

Comment

Veteran Ken Gushi fans - Ride or Die !

I am going to make this short and simple. I have been going to Formula Drift events since 2005, a veteran fan from the begining.

I live in Northern California and travel to the Sonoma show every year. I have not missed a show since 2005. I have always spread the word on how these events are a MUST SEE ! ! Every year I have taken a person that has never been to a drifting event, and afterwards they cant wait till next year. I recently went to Long Beach, and Irwindale shows for the past 2 years.

My favorite driver Ken Gushi and I had a conversation at Long Beach to open up the 2010 season. He knows we travel to all the California shows and we talked about VEGAS. Ken insisted that we roadtrip down to Vegas since the show is wild with the track and at night with the lights. I told him no problem we will be there to support Ken and his team. If I were to win these 10 free tickets I could bring more VIRGIN drift fans, and make one hell of a roadtrip out of it ! Legondary ! Epic ! Money is tight for everyone and any help we can get is great !

Oh by the way I forgot, I am 22 and never been to VEGAS ! ! Can you say The Hangover "Drift Style" ! !

Chase Osterman - Drift Nut !
                Last edited by senorchase; 07-06-2010, 05:26 PM. Reason: add my name

Comment

"If I were to win these 10 free tickets I could bring more VIRGIN drift fans, and make one hell of a roadtrip out of it "

please PM your name so we can assign a ticket to you.

if your friends enter the contest early and post a good response then we should be able to take care of a few of them.

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                    "If I were to win these 10 free tickets I could bring more VIRGIN drift fans, and make one hell of a roadtrip out of it "

please PM your name so we can assign a ticket to you.

if your friends enter the contest early and post a good response then we should be able to take care of a few of them.

thank you

Chase Osterman
                    senorchase@gmail.com

I will for sure have them post some responses ! We can document the trip via video and pictures and promote DRIFTING.COM !

THANKS YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME !

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                      This is my favorite event of the year by far.

I would really appreciate a lights out exhibition match between these two drivers.

Ross Petty in the Garage Boso/Falken S15!!

And

Dean Kearney in the Intec/V LEDs S14

Stadium lights off, let the crowd be the judge. Play cool raver Techno music while they run(deadmau5/Daft Punk/Justice/ MGMT). Pass out glow sticks and candy necklaces. Make it a pure 30 min after hours session between these two drivers! Who ever gives the best/trippiest light show wins!!!

your name will be added to the list

Comment

cool time to look for some cheap hotels!

Comment

Vegas, girls, drifting.

VEGAS, THE GIRLS, AND DRIFTING. The only thing i'am missing is the drifting. Help me out drifting.com in completing my Vegas summer fun!

Comment

all of these tickets will be gone at least 2 weeks before the event so please enter by the end of July.

Comment

Both days, probably be in vegas friday morn

Comment

Working...
                              X