(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Las Vegas, August 20th-21st 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meet-MR-J View Post
    VEGAS, THE GIRLS, AND DRIFTING. The only thing i'am missing is the drifting. Help me out drifting.com in completing my Vegas summer fun!

if you still need a ticket then please respond on this thread by the end of Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronny78 View Post
      hi my name is Ronny and i would love to win tickets to Formula Ds 5th round in Vegas. Reason i think i should win is because im a huge fan of the Norwegian Driver named Fredric "champ killer" Aasbo, and i will be traveling from Norway to watch him drive against US best Drifters he is a natural talent and i have had the pleasure to get a ride with him in the Norwegian Drifting Series and its hella fun i worked my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off the lasst few months to afford to take a 2 week vacation in the US with Drifting as my main goal to watch Aasbo drive amoungst the best.

hope my reasons are good enough to deserve a few tickets

if you still need a ticket then please respond on this thread by the end of Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by cmurder342 View Post
        Well first off I have never been to an *actual* drift event and I have a 240sx but i havent even been able to try and drift it yet due to lots of mechanical problems that still have to be fixed but I gots no cash atm even tho i do have 2 jobs so i cant help it really, but anyway all my friends drift and go to competitions and events and tell me how much fun they are and stuff but i never have a had a chance to go really either due to not being able to buy tickets and stuff or hotels or something and well i saw that yall were giving away tickets and so i called up some of my buds that drift and stuff and they said if i were able to win these tickets for us to go then they would pay for the hotel and my food to go all i would have to do is to get off work, so here i am hoping (and praying) that i get to go to this formula drift event in las vegas, and thats another thing i have never been like really far away from home maybe a state or two but im from alabama and ive always wanted to go and see las vegas as well it would just be like an awesome road trip for me and my friends to go on plus i could get ideas on what i want to do for my own 240sx by checking out other peoples cars would finally get to see the best of the best at the sport and lifestyle that we are all striving to achieve success in live, up close, and personal! So thats my story.

-Clint Watson

Comment

Originally posted by TAAASTY View Post
          My fiancé and I were going to go to FD Long Beach since we live in San Diego, but she was offered a promotion and had to cancel our mini vacation. Seeing how bummed out I was to go to my first ever FD event watching the live feed on the couch she asked me if there was another race close by. I told her that the closest one would be Vegas in august. She said," ok, so let's go to Vegas!" thinking she was just trying to make me feel better about missing the long beach event, I kinda blew it off and thought little of it. Days later she calls me at work and tells me to request the 19th to the 23rd of august. When I got home that night, she shows me our flight itinerary and our reservations at the Mandalay bay. If I hadn't just taken a crap in the John before she told me this, I'm sure I would have sharted. This was my 28th birthday surprise from her since 1) I've never been to Vegas 2) I've never been to a FD event 3) after working opposite schedules for 2 1/2 years to save on child care hardly ever having a day off together, a weeks vacation for her and I with no baby would be nice. I figured after all she's done, the least I could do is try to get us some free tickets. Wether we win some or not, we will be there!! Thank you drifting.com for reading my story. See ya in Vegas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StreetHeat View Post
            I would like to be chosen to attend this event, as I dream to become apart of a professional drift team and tour around the U.S.A., And possibly even the world. I'm eighteen and I'm currently working my way to become ASE Certified to help with reaching my dreams and goals... I love working on cars, and driving them even more. It is a great passion of mine, and one I don't think will ever die...

The thing I would be most excited about if I'm chosen to attend this event, would be the opportunity to meet and talk with a professional drift team. As well as a great time with my friends.

Please consider me... And thank you for doing this for those who are eligible.

Comment

Still going! I will have my room booked by the 7th. free tickets would be iceing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by 3gInOc View Post
                Still going! I will have my room booked by the 7th. free tickets would be iceing on the cake.

please PM your full name, thank you

Comment

I need a ticket or two if you have any available.
                  thank you

Comment

the contest is closed and the tickets have been assigned

Comment

just booked the room at Tuscany suites. its right off the strip. a few years ago its was where a few of the falken dudes crashed. excited!

Comment

this list has been submitted to Formula Drift

Comment

Does anyone have any extra?

Good day! I just found this website and have registered I have a 7 year old son that has never been to a racetrack and I want his first experience to be at a drift event. My brother in law is also in town from South Korea and of course I can't forget my wifey. I just need 4 tickets. If anyone has any extra tickets, please let me know via email at stevenlee0409@gmail.com. Thank you so much! Maybe INFO has some? Thanks for letting me post here!

Comment

Working...
                          X