johnny depp THE NEW DRIFTER X

BUT WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE?

Comment

johnny x

i hope this picture works

if it does its JOhNNY X!! my personal favorite drifter
        Attached Files

Comment

About GT4... ive been seeing a volvo s40 commercial on tv recently, looks gran-tourismo-esque. Its the one where the driver flips the red s40 and it like bounces along the track, stops (no damage), the driver gets out, and then someone says something to the effect "still safe like a volvo"

Is this also a GT4 preview? Cause i remember hearing from someone that it is, but dont really know. Cant wait for the game to come out tho.

yea i will wait for as long as they need...because i use to play a game and everyone was hounding them about getting it out...so they were rushing...they released it early and it was total *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...i dont want that...ill give em time to work everything out to make the game PERFECT!! its gonna be awsome
          I def agree with you there, cant wait!

Comment

no its not a commercial/advertisement for gt4... its a commercial for the volvo. did you see a ps2 symbol at the end of the commercial? no? then its just a volvo commercial.

Comment

i forget when but....

i saw it flash an x-box sign somewhere in the commercial..maybe on a billboard or on the side railing

Comment

that picture scares me

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessFC3Sman
                  About GT4... ive been seeing a volvo s40 commercial on tv recently, looks gran-tourismo-esque. Its the one where the driver flips the red s40 and it like bounces along the track, stops (no damage), the driver gets out, and then someone says something to the effect "still safe like a volvo"

Is this also a GT4 preview? Cause i remember hearing from someone that it is, but dont really know. Cant wait for the game to come out tho.

I def agree with you there, cant wait!
                  yeh that commercials for volvo, in a x box game, as he hits a xbox sign.. i think it might be from rallysport challenge or whatever it is...

Comment

Working...
                  X