(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Washington, Monroe, WA – July 9-10th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noble View Post
    I deserve a free ticket because I'm driving all the way down from canada to go to this...and I'm a cheap bastard so hopefully I won't have to pay for my girlfriend's ticket. Me and my girlfriend go every year...and yes, she's into drifting so she won't be sitting there going "why do they have to put out so much smoke? why's it so loud? blah blah blah" And although you americans might hate us canadians because our hockey team beat your olympic hockey team, but I'm japanese so I figure I should get some jdm brownie points. Yeah, you probably hate me now cause I said jdm but whatever.

Hopefully I'll have my car ready for the pro am series next year so I can show you all how we throw down the canadian bacon up here. (Yes, it's just ham)
    Please private message your full name by tomorrow so we can add it to the will call list.

Comment

please remember to Private Message (PM) your full names by tomorrow.

thank you

Comment

Why I deserve a free ticket

I have a 5 year old son obsessed with drifting. He got a remote control drift car for his birthday and a Faust tshirt for christmas that he wears all the time. This will be the first year I take him to the formula drift competition and think it would be awesome to go for free. =)

Comment

Originally posted by MsKrystal View Post
          I have a 5 year old son obsessed with drifting. He got a remote control drift car for his birthday and a Faust tshirt for christmas that he wears all the time. This will be the first year I take him to the formula drift competition and think it would be awesome to go for free. =)
          this contest is already filled but not everyone has confirmed.

please PM your full name and we should know by Friday

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
            please remember to Private Message (PM) your full names by tomorrow.

thank you
            please confirm TOMORROW by 12PM (PST)

Comment

about 2 more hours left..

Comment

I'm not sure if there are tickets available, but I think I deserve a ticket simply bc drifting is something I LOVE. I'm from Okinawa, Japan..and drifting there is HUGE. Back in high school, people would break into a unused sea port called Aja. Naturally, hachiroku, levins, skylines, sylvias were common..I had a skyline and trueno Most girls there were simply there to just "be there" with their boyfriends...not me! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could I have a ticket? I would love to take my husband to show him what it's all about! Thank you!

Comment

Why I deserve a ticket...

So I accidently posted my reason somewhere else..anyhow, I feel like I deserve the ticket simply because of my LOVE for drifting! I am from Okinawa, Japan..so naturally, drifiting is HUGE. Back when I was in high school, people would willingly break into an unused seaport called Aja to just drift illegally there. Still not sure if it's legal yet but you would obviously see many levins, hachirokus, skylines, 180s..list goes on. I had a Skyline and a Trueno I wasn't one of the girls that was "just there" because my significant other was there..I was there because it was a passion! I would love to take my husband and show him what it's all about!!!! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nrburks View Post
                    So I accidently posted my reason somewhere else..anyhow, I feel like I deserve the ticket simply because of my LOVE for drifting! I am from Okinawa, Japan..so naturally, drifiting is HUGE. Back when I was in high school, people would willingly break into an unused seaport called Aja to just drift illegally there. Still not sure if it's legal yet but you would obviously see many levins, hachirokus, skylines, 180s..list goes on. I had a Skyline and a Trueno I wasn't one of the girls that was "just there" because my significant other was there..I was there because it was a passion! I would love to take my husband and show him what it's all about!!!! Thanks!
                    a few did not confirm on time so please PM your full name asap

Comment

So if we do get hooked up with free tix, how can we collect em?

Comment

Originally posted by noble View Post
                        So if we do get hooked up with free tix, how can we collect em?
                        the tickets will be at will call under "Drifting.com"

Comment

Ok, sweet thanks.

Comment

would you be able to post a list of the people who did get the tickets so theres no confusion at the will call?

Comment

These members will have their names at will call under Drifting.com
                              If you did NOT confirm on time then your name is NOT on the list.

CONFIRMED
                              Nate911 (+guest)
                              LastRival
                              noble (+guest)
                              MsKrystal
                              Foxie
                              nrburks

Comment

thank you info =3

Comment

Working...
                                X