Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brainfood
    replied
    I love irwindale its by far my favorite round of fd, I'd love to get tickets to irwindale so I can do some blog coverage that I will of course post up here

Leave a comment:

• tougekids
    replied
    Last year "Irwindale" was my first track and Formula D event that I ever been to. From that day on I haven't stop being enthusiastic about Formula D. It was an unforgetable experience that I had last year and I would like to have it again. "Irwindale" is one of the best events that Formula D has. You get double the cars and double the viewing of drifting since we have the Pros and the Pro Am out there. The booth's and car shows that they got going on are sweet too. One of my personal enjoyment is when it gets dark because I feel the crowd gets wilder and you enjoy the drifting better at night, you don't have to worry about the sun hitting you in the face and the sun bluring your eyes from looking at the track. I've been craving this event all year long and I'm excited to see and talk to some of my favorite Pro/ProAm drivers and stop by the Drifting.com booth. So, I would really like 2 tickets to "Irwindale", one for me and the other for my friend who's been going to these events with me since day one.

Leave a comment:

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Irwindale October 8-9, 2010

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT - Irwindale – October 8-9

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html
Working...
X