Clear All

• INFO
    replied
    The tickets will be available at "WILL CALL" under DRIFTING.com

thank you

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    the confirmations have been sent and the list has been submitted to Formula Drift

Thank you!

Please remember to tell your friends to come to Formula Drift next week!

Leave a comment:

• brainfood
    replied
    sent a pm.

Leave a comment:

• Portuguese Bend
    replied
    I had sent you a PM. But haven't heard back yet.

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    there are only about 24 hours left to confirm,

Leave a comment:

• chaos240sx
    replied
    Confirmed!!! :d

Leave a comment:

• Silverbullet
    replied
    Originally posted by INFO View Post
    WARNING;

WARNING, Irwindale Seating is RESERVED so if your guest is purchasing a ticket it will be difficult to sit next to them.
    bummer.

PMed.

Leave a comment:

• linkwpc
    replied
    I'm first to confirm! what do I do next?

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    WARNING;

WARNING, Irwindale Seating is RESERVED so if your guest is purchasing a ticket it will be difficult to sit next to them.

tougekids (You MUST confirm by Noon on FRIDAY, that you are still going on you will lose your spot)
    brainfood (You MUST confirm by Noon on FRIDAY that you are still going on you will lose your spot)

Mr.sideways (You MUST confirm by Noon on FRIDAY that you are still going on you will lose your spot)

chaos240sx (You MUST confirm by Noon on FRIDAY that you are still going on you will lose your spot)
    tgb_s14 (You MUST confirm by Noon on FRIDAY that you are still going on you will lose your spot)

dr1ft3r330 (We will know if there is an extra ticket for you by Friday)
    moobear831 (We will know if there is an extra ticket for you by Friday)

linkwpc (You MUST confirm by Noon on FRIDAY that you are still going on you will lose your spot)

Portuguese Bend (You MUST confirm by Noon on FRIDAY that you are still going on you will lose your spot)

Silverbullet (You MUST confirm by Noon on FRIDAY that you are still going on you will lose your spot)

Leave a comment:

• linkwpc
    replied
    Its monday and getting closer to the show! Whats the word?

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    Originally posted by linkwpc View Post
    Any word yet?
    we will review the entries by Friday

Leave a comment:

• brainfood
    replied
    Just checking in dont want to miss out again

Leave a comment:

• linkwpc
    replied
    Any word yet?

Leave a comment:

• Silverbullet
    replied
    I know it is a day past due, and i really should check this forum more often as I thought the Give Away would be later.

Biggest reason why I deserve ticket(s) is that me (and my friends) are going to be flying to LA on that weekend from Virginia. We've never seen full blown FD competition in Irwindale, the origin of US drifting. I feel Irwindale event is a must experience event for anyone who has an interest in drifting as it is the final event of the season.

I have been following FD since it started, and following drifting since I started driving. The first drift events I saw where in MD: Mazda's Rev It Up featuring JR drifting the Falken blue and silver 240sx, and Fed Ex events. Since then I've been to events in Summit Point, Wall and Englishtown. I know for a fact this year's Irwindale comp will blow whatever i've seen before out of the water.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Silverbullet; 09-18-2010, 08:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.sideways
    replied
    just wondering when we were going to know who won. or if a winner was picked already.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X