Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Irwindale October 8-9, 2010

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT - Irwindale – October 8-9

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

Last year "Irwindale" was my first track and Formula D event that I ever been to. From that day on I haven't stop being enthusiastic about Formula D. It was an unforgetable experience that I had last year and I would like to have it again. "Irwindale" is one of the best events that Formula D has. You get double the cars and double the viewing of drifting since we have the Pros and the Pro Am out there. The booth's and car shows that they got going on are sweet too. One of my personal enjoyment is when it gets dark because I feel the crowd gets wilder and you enjoy the drifting better at night, you don't have to worry about the sun hitting you in the face and the sun bluring your eyes from looking at the track. I've been craving this event all year long and I'm excited to see and talk to some of my favorite Pro/ProAm drivers and stop by the Drifting.com booth. So, I would really like 2 tickets to "Irwindale", one for me and the other for my friend who's been going to these events with me since day one.

Comment

I love irwindale its by far my favorite round of fd, I'd love to get tickets to irwindale so I can do some blog coverage that I will of course post up here

Comment

It's always fun to see the people waiting in line to get in being showered with smoke and rubber during the practice sessions. Irwindale is the best!

Comment

please enter by THIS FRIDAY so we can allow more time for the winners to confirm.

Comment

I feel that i deserve these tickets because i have been a fan of drifting since i went to my first drift event in 2004 at infineon. Since then i can not count how many i have been too. I already have panned a trip to head to irwindale anyways from where i live in northern california. This will help me out being that i am coming down to watch the last round of this season with 6 of my friends that i have introduced to this sport last year. We have all been to every drift event in california for formulad since rd1 of the 2009 season, we were at irwindale last year when chris forsberg claimed his crown as the 2009 champion last year. And this year i am hoping to see Dai Yoshihara take out vaughn gitten for the 2010 season. Was at sonoma yesterday and i must say it was an amazing event. As you said for road to atalanta. There is nothing like the smell of bbq and tires. haha if i had these tickets i would further extend this invitation to more friends to come with me. Plus this would make me happier being that i am sad to hear that the D1 season that was supposed to happen in november 27th has been post poned. To sum it up i am just a huge fan of drifting and have made it a point to make it to any drift event that is in california. Next year i plan to make it to the round in las vegas so i can further extend my appearance to four total rounds in a year rather than three. thank you for your time.

Comment

I think that I should win some free tickets because iv been really into drifting for along time and my girlfriend has been nothing but supportive. So I took her to her first drifting event last year at irwindale and she absolutely loved it, and wanted to go this year. So when I told her we may not be able to go because I may be deploying, I'm in the US Navy, she was super bummed. Well now I may not have to go on this deployment and I recently asked my girlfriend to be my wife I think that it would be a great surprise to tell her not only do I not have to go to the deployment but I also won tickets to D-day.

Comment

Formula D, Irwindale, & October has been a special time of bonding for me and my son for the last few of years. He is a die hard drift fan & got me into the sport about five years ago. This October he will turn seventeen. Spending time with my son and getting tire smoke and tire shreads in our face "Priceless".

Comment

supp drifting.com!!!
                  my name is vladimir,
                  hope to win a free ticket to irwindale this year!!!!
                  im super exciated to see all the dope *Censored**Censored**Censored* beginner and local drifters in action!!!!
                  always supporting the forum and the dope shirts!!! haha
                  take care man!!!

Comment

noob city up in here!!

sitting out of this contest

Comment

I feel like I should get these tickets because I've tried to get tickets for almost every drifting event regardless of how far it is from me. I've spent a lot of money on shows and car parts so paid tickets are always a good thing. It won't burn a hole through my pocket allowing me to have fun eightfold.

Comment

free ticket

because I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED.

but I am broke.

Comment

My friend brought me to formula drift last year for the first time. I didn't think it was going to be all that great but who knew right? I have been into cars since I was about 12 when my dad started teaching me how to drive. I was the only one in the family to be into cars other than my dad. I didnt know that much about it but I was always looking to feed off for more information. That is why when my friend brought up formula drift, I took the chance right away. Honestly saying, that was the BEST experience ever! I was able to learn about so many different cars, parts, engines, how each part worked, how the stearing nd wheels worked, and that was only in the car show section. When the races started, my friend knows a LOT about cars and races so he took me into step by step of how they drifted and how it was a good race or a bad turn or etc. I want to keep learning, and definitely be there for the awsome experience of burnt rubber nd aspholt in the air with the sounds of screeching wheels and people shouting 'YEAHHH'. I would really love a ticket for me, one for my friend that took me last year, and another for my other friend who is in the same position I was in last year.

Comment

I deserve these tickets because I have been supporting formula D since 2003. I have been loyal fan and supporter for so many years. I love to see the races, girls, and the racers! Their drifting skills are just unbelievable and you must be there to see it with your own eyes! Over the years I have learned a lot about the drivers like Daijiro and JR and they seem a little like great old friends to me. I got to watch them and support them! I got to there to support all my buddies racing! I am looking forward to see who wins formula D 2010! I want to be there so cheer on for the winner!!! Thanks you guys for putting up this contest!
                            Last edited by linkwpc; 09-13-2010, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Two of these tickets would be the perfect gift for my friend who is very much into drifting. This would be my first time attending one of these events. It sounds exciting!

Comment

Working...
                              X