Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol his accent reminds me of:

That video made me lol

Too bad that car or anything similar wouldn't be legal for FD.

Comment

What is this nascar holy crap. And if your not drift alliance your not going to won formula d unless its completely obvious you drove better but even still that's not good enough

Comment

Jeffers, you CLEARLY have no idea what your talking about. Aside from your terrible spelling and bad grammar, as for not being Drift Alliance and winning, Dai won 2 events in a row, followed by not a single DA member on podium at Seattle if I remember correctly.

Comment

Jefferz needs more education not persecution

If I put my self in some of these casual fans shoes I would feel the same at times.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post

Too bad that car or anything similar wouldn't be legal for FD.
            well well I was more implying to justin that the Mercedes diesels would be viable lol.

Comment

more builds will be officially confirmed and announced before tech day

Comment

Would Tanners old 350 still be competitive out there do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by Buttsy View Post
                  Would Tanners old 350 still be competitive out there do you guys think?
                  Yes, as long as it's up to rules spec.

I think that car has some suspension modifications that might not be legal...

Comment

Cool must speak to Stephan! And you this week ha trying to stay awake here for my flight in a few hours so I can sleep on the plane

Comment

Working...
                    X