No announcement yet.

Anyone replicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just die already. Haha. Not really. Boy do I hate Canadians [,eh].

Comment

Initial D game, never seen it. I like realism, and I assume Intial D being an arcade game doesn't have it. Oh well, let the kids have their fun and crash their parents hondas, lol, less rice. I apologize if anyone is offended by that last comment. If you want something good to learn on, download Live For Speed.

As far as the Drift Bible goes, it's worth paying for. How old is it again?! I'm one of those people that downloaded it. or Yes it's worth downloading and waiting as well. Yes, I should go out and buy it. But as I see it, if I can download it for free, why buy. Yes I should support him financially for making a kick as movie. Oh yeah, there's that whole against the law thing too... BOW BEFORE KAZZA!!! lol (Actually downloaded with BitTorrent) Ok, I'm off topic now.

Am I using too many smilies? Never!

Comment

I want to go to Canada...drool...cept for the whole cold thing.

Comment

Ya I'm with you guys even though i live up here. I hate the snow but i'm looking forward to the NEW CARS!!! Come on up. we are really friendly, and maybe i'll let you ride in the skyline
          Attached Files

Comment

Isn't it cold in Minnesota, though?
            And just to clear things up, I don't actually hate Canadians.

Comment

Man, I want a Sil-Eighty. Anyways, actually the Initial D arcade game is VERY good and realistic too.

Comment

Ya. It's all good and your right...almost...we get like really cold spells like -25F that last for weeks but it's ice out today...like 40F today so its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                  Man, I want a Sil-Eighty. Anyways, actually the Initial D arcade game is VERY good and realistic too.
                  the Initial D game is not realistic at all. Common i dont know who drifts by stomping the gas and turning the wheel, rubbing the front end against the moutain side threw the whole race.

Being fun or good is one thing, But its about as realistic as cruising USA.

Comment

The Arcade Stages, or the computer game!?!?! The Arcade Satges are what im talking about.

Comment

Arcade game is what im talking about.. Not that little java game, although there physics engine seems similar lol.

Comment

cruisin' usa isn't real?

oh no...

Comment

Initial D is way above Crusin' USA, but it's by no means realistic. You can't really drift in Initial D at all.

Battle Gear is much more realsitic. While it's still arcadey, the same basic techniques that work in real life apply in the game.

Comment

Working...
                          X