No announcement yet.

now i know you're gonna say.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its all the FWD ricer crap...so everyone made preformance FWD cats....

now that drifting is getting going..maybe we can get some cool RWD cars
    but i guess eeveryone forgets that MBZ has a good drift car...there little C230 sport coupe....170HP and 6 speed...with a super charger...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
      yes it is
      no it's not. rwd and awd can drift. fwd cannot. you may get sideways through a corner, but that doesn't necessarily make it a "drift".

Comment

Argh!

^ Yes it does.

Let's not get into this. Drifting is drifting. It's about fun. I think others would agree that it isn't too fun to argue about FF's drifting.

Comment

i'm almost tempted to start a thread just for that purpose.

Comment

There is already a sticky FF drive drifting thread and many "can a FF car drift well" thread. find one of them first.

Comment

i'm going to war on fwd "drifters".

Comment

i was told i wouldnt be able to drift an automatic unless i was using the handbrake.

So let me guess your going to tell the FF guys they cant drift with out using a handbrake?

Comment

late to the thread... well the reason why ppl drift with rx7's ae's and 240's is because its more practical; easier to learn in, cheap, easy to find, tons of aftermarket, lots of junk cars for parts,etc... with all that other stuff its kinda harder to find market and its harder to learn and so on.. with a nice cheap rwd you can focus on drifting and perfecting ur skill instead of crap breaking and having to bottom out ur wallet. well some of us are already at the bottoms of our wallets...

s13's ae's and fc's are the best drift platforms IMO

Comment

Kaneda try to use the search button if you want to talk about weather or not FF can drift. This is not the right time or place to start that discussion. Believe me the subject has been covered A BILLION TIMES. From my experiences, YES they can drift. Just because they cant create oversteer with throttle does not mean its impossible to keep the car in an oversteered state. And last time I checked, thats what drifting is ... maintaining a controlled slide in an oversteered state.

Comment

this is the longest thread I've started, I swear to god.

except one where i had an argument about cheese and eggs, but that was messed up.....

and hey, anything can drift, even FF.
                      if it's sideways and fun and you can't get a ticket for it on public streets, than welcome to my little house of fun (not to be confused with any sexual reference or anything connected to something like, cuz I know how you people ie internet liek getting off on sly comments such as this. i'm tired, and i'm going to make eggs.)

thanks for the replies, they have trully helped my through this turmoil in my thinking.

Comment

hahahah whats this with cheese and eggs?! im gonna search for that...

Comment

different forum, but it might still be somewhere......oh to google we shall go!

Comment

is the scion "tc" going to be ff or fr?

Comment

i think they're ff. so no dorifto for you.

Comment

why would you want to drift a scion...??

Comment

Working...
                                X