my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my car

My FD just arrived, good to drive on American roads(but not Minesota roads). I can't wait until this snow melts, you have no idea what its like to see my car just waiting to be driven I can't wait until spring. Ahhhhh I wanna drive it now.

Plus my winter/beater just died, tranny on the way out, power steering crapped out, tail lights dont light, coolent leak in radiator, and much more. Btw anyone interested in buying a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited?
    Last edited by FD-DRIFTER; 03-17-2004, 06:58 AM.

pics?

Comment

Nice to hear it finally came. Now I'm going to have to visit

Lol, sounds like your Jeep should be turned into a cube and melted for scrap. jk. It's fixable...

Pics, pics!

Some good news, I may be getting a new car very soon. Unfortunately, I don't know if I can get a drifter car. My dad's pushing me to scrap my old Ranger and buy something "reliable." To him this means a Honda Civic Shoot me now! I kind of want a BMW 3 series, but don't think he'll go for that. The Subaru Impreza's an option. There's so few light rwds made but a couple 4wds. Woot! Car shopping!

Yeah, I know what you mean about the snow. I was just starting to have fun on the back roads after the gravel dried out. It's nice to get back into summer speeds. Then it snowed again but only an inch down here, and it's melting fast.

Comment

here are some old pics but i hope to get a camera soon then i will post some new pics.
        Attached Files

Comment

back
          Attached Files

Comment

engine
            Attached Files

Comment

daaaaaam thats a nice azz fd... how much was it?

Comment

NOW DONT GET IT STOLEN OK!!!

Comment

There was a huge post on this guy (and car) about a month ago. Hes getting it from japan for like 7 grand (I think).

Comment

where in Minn. do you live i'm over here in Grand Forks, North Dakota. This summer we get together for a little drift action.

Comment

Crazy JDM cool

Comment

you got a RHD vehicle to be driven on the road?...is it legal?

How much did it cost ya?....clean ride

Comment

Nice FD, but it looks like the front bumper doesnt fit...

Comment

Re: my car

Originally posted by FD-DRIFTER
                            Plus my winter/beater just died, tranny on the way out, power steering crapped out, tail lights dont light, coolent leak in radiator, and much more. Btw anyone interested in buying a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited?
                            you should go test out the suv rolling theory...

Comment

yeah i think after going over the recipts it totalled like 10g for shipment and the car it self i got some one in california to do the legalization for about $2000 instead of like the 16g that motorex does with the skyline and some place wanted like 12g for this car, so i came out ahead. BTW i live in the twin cities area and so far my car wont beable to be driven until all the salt and sand and crap is off the roads, but i hope i can drive it soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X