ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(2013 PREDICTIONS) FORMULA DRIFT Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
    Just nothing stupid like slapping FR-S headlights on a BRZ.
    Does anyone actually believe they're two different cars? It's like all the ricers thinking their Acura RSX isn't really a Honda Civic with different body panels. Give it up. They're the same car.

Comment

The FR-S and BRZ are the same car pretty much. The RSX (Integra) and Civic are not.

Comment

Long Beach is coming up!

prediction
        -Yoshioka will podium this year.

Comment

10 Years strong and it feels so long since the end of the 2012 season.

-Massive respect to all the teams and drivers. I have a feeling that A few of the rookies this year may come a stir it up quite a lot.
          -Can't wait to see new cars and Livery, a few FR-S and a couple of Vipers I have heard about
          -Guessing that course layout will be no different but they are awesome as is.

Shamefully I will only be able to watch any of these rounds via the driftstreamTV live from the UK at silly hours, fingers crossed I may get out for 1 of the rounds

Comment

-BRZ FRS showdown!
            Hopefully there will be a Yoshioka Tuerck battle this year.
            EJ20 vs 2JZ

Comment

Based on what i saw yesterday and in between last season and long beach 2013 Aasbo looks like a straight beast. I want to rewatch his battle with dai I thought at first look that he had him beat or that it would be at least a one more time. All the tandem battles though were great to watch this season already looks like they've up'd the ante, can't wait for fdNJ!!

Comment

Champion Predictions???

Forsberg 388
                Essa 386.5
                Saito 385
                Gittin 367
                Aasbo 354.5
                Pawlak 345.5
                McNamara 332.5
                Bakchis 294
                Field 261
                Nishida 253
                Yoshihara 244.25
                Moen 234.5
                Grunewald 230.5
                Tuerck 229
                DeNofa 210.5
                Powers 201.5

<iframe id="myFrame" src="http://www.drifting.com/wp-content/plugins/simply-instagram/simply-instagram-iframe.php?media_id=525404189138088376_45206275" width="680px" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" seamless="seamless">Your browser does not support iframe</iframe>

Comment

Essa
                  Forsberg
                  Saito

Wildcard-Tuerck

Comment

I said from the beginning it was gonna be ESSA and Denofa... however i was wrong on Denofa although he is a amazing showman.... Essa is gonna take it unless something gnarly happens..

Comment

I'm pushing for Essa but I'm a bit BMW biased.

Comment

Working...
                      X