gorgious s13...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autoconxion

i went to there shop and they have sum bad A S S cars there but the way they legalize them is davivd the owner has a friend back in NY(or backeast) and says that the cars are like a 1971 datsun and then u don't got smog or anything else to worry about EXCEPT if ya get pulled over and they ain't stupid u busted... but if u do in that case just tell them its a kit car! other than that i was thinking of purchasing a RHD 180sx for drifting on track only!!!!! best of luck!

Comment

so how would i get plates??or are you guys saying its impossible..

Comment

Originally posted by rookie
        so how would i get plates??or are you guys saying its impossible..
        If you are talking about registering that ebay car, the easiest way would be to buy a crappy old 240sx coupe. Get that car registered to you. Take the vin off of the dashboard relocate it onto the silvia. Take the door stickers off of the old 240sx and relocate them to the silvia as well. (esentially the car will become the USDM 240sx) The only real problem spot is the engine bay VIN that is etched into the firewall, but if you really want to do this, you can just take your chances that no cop/insurance company/registration company will ever notice that this VIN does not match the rest of the vins from the old 240sx. Also, if you plan to do this, you MUST destroy the other 240sx, either burn it or somthing, because it has to "not exist" anymore, because the silvia is basically taking that cars identity. Of course this is all somewhat risky and HIGHLY illegal, but chances are if you do all of this and do it right, you will probably be able to get away with it. I am not recommending doing this however, but I was just trying to offer you the most common solution to registering a silvia in the USA.

Comment

Working...
        X