Newb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb

What's up guys? I've been reading the posts for awhile, so I finally decided to join. I really enjoy all the posts. Everyone seems really cool and knows a lot abou the sport. Anyways, let me introduce myself a bit.
    I drive an '01 Focus ZX3. Yeah, I know. Not cool. What makes it even worse is that it's an automatic. Please, don't thrash on me too hard! It does handle well however, and I'm slowly working on it. So far I have installed HKS Hyper Catback Exhaust, AEM CAI, Focussport spark plug wires, stainless steel brake lines, and Eibach Pro Kit. I'm saving up to either a) buy an s13 or b) do a lot more to this car.
    I live in Alabama, yeah, not the coolest place on the map to drive. I do live near a pretty curvy "mountain" road though. It has 5 or 6 good hairpins and steep inclines/declines. Fun stuff.
    Oh yeah, my license is suspended for 90 days, which ends on May 24. Long story but it involves a hick cop who had it out for me. Hardcore suckage. Even my lawyer couldn't help. This makes the 3rd time it's been suspended. Btw, I'm 24.
    I look forward to posting and reading! You guys and girls are great!

Wow HKS makes an exhaust for the focus, thats hot. lol My mom has a focus wagon. In the snow i grabbed the e brake and did some fun slide action, notice how i didnt call it drifting

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
      notice how i didnt call it drifting

Thats a sign.

Comment

Got a good start on the Focus.Not every car has to be a drifter you know,diversity is good,as long as you don't lose Focus(not an intended pun).

Comment

you could allways buld the focus into a grip car..adn go out cone killing at the auto cross wit it

Comment

LOL a focus lol that sucks

you and your focus sound cool and but I so a vid of a Focus drifting it fliped mid drift lol it is funny as hell if I find the site again i will came back and post it

Comment

lol you're supposed to encourage him, not scare him lol

Comment

oh yeah my names mark...and i drive a 90 bluebird sss...not cool either...but it has an sr20de......if that counts

Comment

Like you I have read the posts for awhile and just recently joined so I could post. So I don't think that I should be on the welcoming party, but ohh well.
                  Welcome.
                  btw my name is Troy.

Comment

hi welcom, my names alan im about 6'2, my favorit color is red, and i enjoy long walks on the beach.

Comment

^lol

I don't have a beach

Welcome to Drifting.com!

Matt: Hi, I'm Matt, and I'm a driftaholic

Support Group: Hi Matt

Comment

Yeah, I'm not building it up to be a drift car...it's FF. It does grip rather well though. I run Yokahama Parada Spec 2 tires, Hawk brake pads, and Brembo discs (in the front, drums in the back). The ebrake is a very fun tool! I like it a lot! lol Most of the people around here are into the showy stuff. The whole "drifting scene" isn't very big here and it's hard to find people to relate to. It's kinda funny, when people look through my Drift Tengoku mags, they are always like "Why are all these cars busted up?". I just tell them that it's part of the game. It's just a love tap. hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                          Wow HKS makes an exhaust for the focus
                          you should see it, it looks kinda funny. I was gonna get one but the pipings only 2".

Comment

Actually, it looks pretty good. It's comes out at an angle and it has a great tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Driver K
                              Actually, it looks pretty good. It's comes out at an angle and it has a great tone.
                              I never thought I'd see an american compact w/ an angled exhaust. Did you do anything to the exhaust cut-out for a better fit?

Comment

Working...
                              X