No announcement yet.

Newb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nopers. The exhaust came from HKS that way. Just before the muffler, it has a bend in the pipe. I didn't know that it was angled until I opened the box! It looks a lot better than if it came straight out.

Comment

any pics?

BTW are you on FocalJet?

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't have any pics. I've been thinking about getting a digital camera and I will be sure to post some pics if I get it. I've heard of Focaljet, but I've never really checked them out. My fav Focus sites are focusperformance.com, focussport.com, focus-central.com, and myzx3.com. Focusperformance.com has the best prices, quality, and shipping of all three. I've ordered a lot from them. Right now, I'm debating about which chip I am going to install. The one I'm looking at is from focussport.com. I think that it's called "superchip" or something like that, but you can buy it pre-customized with different options. I mainly just want the speed governor raised or removed. My focus cuts off at 108. sucks. Plus, the addition of a good chip is supposed to add 12hp at the wheels.

Comment

Definetly register on Focaljet.com. I know for a fact that they're hooked up w/ Focussport because their VP has his own section. You can definetly learn a lot from that site.

I never got around to putting a chip on my car but I've heard the DiabloSport chip is a good choice as long as the right shop burns it for you first.

Comment

I've heard that the Diablo Sport chip is prone to causing to detonation. I've heard more bad news than praise about that chip. I'm mainly just tired of the speed governor.

I may check out focaljet today! Thanks for the info!

My car will paid off next march, so I'm planning on selling it and buying a S13 if I can find one around here. sigh. I thought about going ahead and buying parts for it, but then I decided that might be a bad idea b/c who knows what model I will end up buying. I'd really like to have an FC, but those are even HARDER to find!

Comment

You should just keep your focus. Rumor has it there'll be a rwd kit coming this summer. You could have the first RWD drift focus.

Comment

That would be really cool. I'm checking out focaljet right now. They have a lot of good info! I'm still prolly going to sell it and buy the s13. It's my dream car! By then, the price for the s13 should be pretty low and I can buy parts with the left over money from the focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Driver K
                  I can buy parts with the left over money from the focus.
                  thats exactly what I do

Comment

hey thats cool, another durrty south drifter. for the focus, i'd sell it for a S-14 and upgrade the suspension on it. im from mississippi by duh way

Comment

s14s are great too! Duurty South Gripper/Drifters...hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                      X