re was broken glass from the dr-
    ivers side window all over the ground. Obvious-
    ly, the securities guards were dumbfounded a-
    fter I told them my car was st-
    olen. Anyways, I filed a police rep-
    ort, and hopefully they will be ab-
    le to retrieve my car.. im so pis-
    sed!!!

Im having the worst day of my life swear to god!!!!!!
    Hope the sob rots in hell

That sucks bro what kind of car did you have?

Comment

look closely

A
      P
      R
      I
      L
      F
      O
      O
      L
      S

enjoy a good laugh

Comment

you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* lol. thats not a thing to joke about! how would you feel if someone stole your car.... wait hmm.. that would be a cool cruel joke.. steal a friends car for a day.... >=)

Comment

you should have waited alittle longer before letting the cat out the bag.

Comment

yea u waited all of FIVE minutes lol

Comment

I'll be damned. I totally forgot.

Comment

thats cool were going over tonight and taken it, your Moms, your Dads, and the neighbors.

Comment

Yeah and ill come do the police report, and end up telling you that they were all destroyed by a train, because they were all mysteriously line up on the track...

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

heh, speaking of april fools and car pranks, I have a co-worker that is especially proud and loving of her ford ranger, yes, its nice. However she makes the mistake of leaving her keys in the same spot every day. Yesterday (today being april 2), I took her truck, moved it out of sight, and left some shattered glass where the driver's side window had been. At 6, the look on her face was absolutely priceless. In fact, nobody else at work had known about it, so they were all just stunned. Heh, it was great. I waited until she was about to call police to report it before I let the cat out of the bag and drove her to her truck. Damn, I must say thats the best april fools day prank i've ever pulled. (not to toot my own horn too loud)

anyone else pull anything good?

Comment

heheh...got this idea from a friend that did a similar thing...

PearlBlueSoul (11:33:23 PM): I told you the alternator died right?
                        PearlBlueSoul (11:33:27 PM): on the MR2?
                        XX8300XX (11:33:27 PM): nah
                        XX8300XX (11:33:31 PM): thats not good...
                        PearlBlueSoul (11:33:39 PM): Well, took it in and it tested fine....
                        XX8300XX (11:33:51 PM): o
                        PearlBlueSoul (11:33:51 PM): so get back and what do i smell when I fire it up but electrical smoke...
                        PearlBlueSoul (11:34:20 PM): shut it down and look in the back, see smoke spewing from the main wiring harness bundle....peel back some tape and it's hot as a firecracker, plus melted. :-(
                        PearlBlueSoul (11:34:28 PM): *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing alternator pwn3d my harness.
                        XX8300XX (11:34:41 PM): ahhhhh
                        PearlBlueSoul (11:34:45 PM): so now I have to find a new harness....gauges are acting all wierd too. :-(
                        XX8300XX (11:34:54 PM): wtf
                        PearlBlueSoul (11:34:55 PM): and the guy that's buying it backed out.
                        XX8300XX (11:34:57 PM): its like system shut down
                        XX8300XX (11:35:01 PM): OH
                        XX8300XX (11:35:03 PM): WHAT A *Censored**Censored**Censored*
                        XX8300XX (11:35:08 PM): just throw him
                        XX8300XX (11:35:09 PM): in the car
                        PearlBlueSoul (11:35:14 PM): yea man....and you know the worst part?
                        XX8300XX (11:35:15 PM): and start driving like 80 down a canyon
                        XX8300XX (11:35:17 PM): what?
                        PearlBlueSoul (11:35:26 PM): it's april fools. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                        X