No announcement yet.

2005 Mustang GT-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500 horse power huh? i like to see it race the new Skylines when they come out

Man this really has worked, i mean now im hyped about the new mustangs too, i would like to try drifting one. Maybe in a couple of years i can get my hands on one of the new V6s and work from there. i hope they handle well.

EDIT: let me clarify. i did a quick search in google and did some reading, the motor in there is a tuned v8 putting out 500 ponies, DOHC cams and the whole nine yards. And ford is selling them as crate motors for 13 grand. Also the new Skyline is suposively going to be over 400 horse power. so there you go

Comment

I think I read somewhere's that there going to put it into D1 sometime in the future. I think it was in modified mag

Comment

Here's some engine pics for ya...

Here's a site with a whole bunch of pics:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index....ic=1156&st=140

Comment

Pretty Sweet

Is it just me or is Ford starting to become the awsome car company it was before all thestupid F-150 through F-1million *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*
          (sorry just had to make fun of trucks) personally id love to see that mustang GT-R and a skyline GT-R34 race

something else to look forward to!

Comment

Yeah i don't think it would be much of a race between the skyline and that mustang. The mustang would own it in every aspect. Now a race prepped skyline might be interesting to watch against that. Oh and Ford has always been an awesome company, in my opinion. But i guess that is because i am from Georgia and like trucks, oh well. Everyone has their own opinion.

-Peace

P.S. i don't really like the way the new mustangs look, but they are starting to grow on me lately. I wish that car wasn't yellow too.

Comment

Mustang would own the skyline hands down huh? and what are you basing this off of?

Comment

I'd agree that the Mustang GT-R concept that this is about would possibly own a stock Skyline GT-R because the weight difference. The Skyline's AWD may give it teh edge though. Who knows, but I bet that stang is damn fast. I'd like to see a classic Rx-7 reborn.

Comment

That car is uber cool. I'd love to own one of those...the taillights are amazing to me. The overall look of the car is very aggressive...and looking at the underbody shot, are they STILL using a K member????? sheez! you'd think they'd figure out how to get around that by now. oh well.

I wonder if the taillights do the "scanning" thing for turn signals like the old skool Cougars/Tbirds did back in the 60s. heheh. that would be cool if they did.

Comment

Working...
                  X