No announcement yet.

New 350Z Coming Out????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are not paying attention to anything I am saying. The cars are called 350Z E. The E stands for Emotion. They have extended noses and tails. There will also be a Nismo version, with and aerokit, and 350+HP they are suspecting.

Comment

those are some sweet designs

Comment

nah, those arent it, the 350ZE(S) is longer lengthwise and have vent cut-outs on the rear fenders. Trust me, when you see pics of it, you can definately contrast em.

Comment

A HA! Finally found a little bit more info on it http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....ber=2&preview= . There was more stuff about it in the magazine such as the Nismo tuned version of it with the body kit and also more info on the power output (300HP-450HP). I'm gonna assume it's a concept until a production model is unveiled, but Nissan says it gonna go on sale soon.

I'm just gonna bet this will go off topic soon but I just felt the need to update.

EDIT: the more I think about it, these hafta be really good sounding rumors instead of facts.
          Last edited by s0nny80y; 06-02-2004, 09:27 PM.

Comment

I got to drive one of the nismo 350's that they are going to sell soon. It was great. Easy to drift and smooth.
            BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by Dorifto-san

-Tim [/B]
              they have that same exact car infront of the nismo tuning in my area..and they had the xavani r34 there too...it was pretty cute. Once i get rich and become the coolest person in the world, i might get the fairlady ze.

Comment

I heard from another site's forums that in japan their coming out with a Z with Twin turbo @ '05 and some crap about a '05 skyline for the U.S. Says that the skyilne gt-r won't have the RB but a VQ something like that

Comment

skyline already is in the US, Infinity G35... if you mean actually giving it the skyline name, people have been saying that for years. Besides whatever skyline they give us wont be near as powerful, have you heard how much it takes to make imported skylines pass emissions?

Comment

The skyline is comming to America, but no untill at least 2008. The concept will debut around 2007. If you have ever seen the R35 concept, sources from Nissan say it will look nothing like that. The engine will most lickely a VQ, but to what displacemnet i cannot say. Direct numbers from Nissan say they are going for Porsche Careera (sp) numbers (around 4.6, i think don't quote me on that).

I think i have heard about the 350TT, but it might be a rumor. Since the skyline is dead and since NIssan is racing the 350Z in the GT500 class in the JGTC, it is most likely to have a TT motor soon since it uses a TT motor in the race car, though this might be a testing basis for the upcomming skyline. Not sure though ( the 350ZTT has like 450 hp and 480 lbs. of tq. at like 2300rpm ( once again not sure, but something amazing like that))

As for the 350E, all it is is a special widebody so Nissan can compete in the GT500 class of the JGTC. I am not certain if the car has any performance mods. There is no way in Hell the 350E will be sold in America.

If the Skyline name comes to America, it will most likely still be under the Infinity name (the Luxary brand in America, more pricey thats why)

Comment

Here is a link to the horid R35 concept.

http://www.supercars.net/cars/2001@$Nissan@$GT-R%20Conceptg.html

Thankfully, the new upcomming skyline will be nothing like this.

Comment

heres the 350ze
                        Attached Files

Comment

the whole link for the fake r35 has to be copied and pasted on your adress bar for it to work

Comment

if this doesn't work then go to supercars.net, click on concepts, select N in the alphabet and click 2000 skyline concept.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...0&goto=newpost

THe car is real but was never made, it has a TT V8 ( i think this is the right one) putting out 330+ hp, but it still is a piece of junk to me.

Comment

I can't get it to work, just do what i said above and look at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X