Initial D rpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D rpg

Ok,im new here,so i just wanna say,hi lol.But i came here because everyone here knows of drifting,so i was wondering if you want to check out my Initial D rpg forum.The link is

http://beatingthebeast.aimoo.com/for...9&NoCaches=Yes

its not bad so far,we just need more active members.If you need to contact me

Aim-RTakahashiFC3S

YIM-Kenton692002

well im looking in your car list and this is what i can see thats wrong

1 its sent in japan so you need japanese names so....

by 240 i think you mean s14 silvia

350z should be Fairlady

miata is MX-5

there was never a eclipse in japan their was the FTO a FF much like a ITR(intergra type R)

and there was a AE86 levin aswell that was in initial D 2nd stage(it was the turbo 86)

you dont seem to give models for the scoobys evo's and celicas so ill give you the best

the celica GT4 was in the movie (it was the gray car) it has turbo 2.0 4wd

and scoobys are wrx sti but each model has its rare limited editions e.g. the new Spec C and WR1

the main evo's were thr RS and GSR with the odd limited edition eg the TME (tommi mackinen(sp) edition) and later the FQ range the 300 and 330
    Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 04-07-2004, 12:20 PM.

Comment

ok,the celicas and stuff my friend did,but thanks for the help.I didnt put all Japanese names cuz i thought some people would look at the Savannah RX-7 and Say'FC3S?What the?' So people who dont really keep track of japenese name would know what i was talking about instead of hearing FC and FC and AE86 and GC8 and stuff like that.But thanks for the info,ill fix some of in in a sec.

Comment

in the shop you could add things like spring and dampners, tires, roll cage and brake's the list could be endless(no pun intended)

it seems pritty good tho

some other cars you may want to add are the...

TOYOTA

chaser its like a 4door supra
        altezza (IS200/300) rwd 4door not as beffy as the chaser
        verrosa it has the 1jz (3.0 I6 single turbo) 4 doors rwd it replaced the chaser

NISSAN

pulsar GTI-R sr20det powered 4wd uber hatch
        the other silvias S13 S15 hell why not a S12

SUBARU

the impretza 22b is a must its the god of all scooby

MAZDA

the cosmo big rotory car never made it big tho but its engine the 20B is a common swap for mazdas

HONDA

s2000
        nsx-R
        civic type R and SiR
        integra type R (DC5 and DC2)

Comment

you wouldnt mind if i copied all that over would ya?I was just talkin to my friend about doing the hondas.We thought of the NSX,the EG-6,and the S2000,but not the Integra,i guess if we put that wth honda,there wont be a need for Acura,will there?And this may be a really retarded question,but whats a scooby?

Comment

sure go ahead its not like i own the right's to any of the cars

scoobys ane slang for subaru if you sau it slowly its sounds a bit like scooby doo

there would be no need for acrua and lexus there its a US only thing (well lexus is not in japan any way but some ppl put the badge on thier any way)
            Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 04-07-2004, 12:48 PM.

Comment

lol... yea

what are you gus talking about ???

Comment

i came here to advertise my site,and gain info on drifting and cars and stuff,so thats what hes doin,hes helpin me with stuff.

Comment

o yea i just looked up your site good job man.

I dont think Skylines R 33 are the slowest, i would say the R 32

Comment

the skyline is 10 or so generations old so realy the mk1 skyline would be the slowist

skyline's came out then slowly terned into luxo car's then the R32 changed the line back to sports car

hers a pic of a r31
                    Attached Files

Comment

not my favorite skyline but its still nice
                      i like this one better but ya skyline is a skyline
                      Attached Files

Comment

wow,i didnt know i had so many gaps in my info lol.This is really helpful,and your not being an *Censored**Censored**Censored* like "DoOd,Ur So StOoPiD!RoXrS!"

So yeah,this is cool,i just started getting into drift racing and stuff a couple of weeks ago,so i ot alot to learn.

Comment

we try not to h8 to much here at drifting.com

and the mine's skyline 0wn's but i like it more in black
                          Attached Files

Comment

but lets not leave out the other cult cars of japan

the nsx in all its gloory (note no retared stickers)
                            Attached Files

Comment

and of corse the last member of the big 3 to me the supra
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X