No announcement yet.

Initial D rpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure ps the rx-7 names you gave like savanna are used globly fc3s is just its model number like bnr34 is the skyline gt-r but not a pasific gt-r like the v-spec2

Comment

hey..this is supposed to be going by the japanese domestic market right? why is the R32 GTR more expensive then the R33 GTR? R32 GTR is only around $8000-$10,000...R33 GTR can range from 20,000 to 25,000+

oh and change the 240sx to a Silvia S14..and it depends on the years..kouki and zenki..kouki being the newer version...and zenki being the older..they have different engine specs...black top was the new engine that was in the kouki and 180sx Type-X

i mean i know its an rpg..but do you want realistic prices or arcadish prices?

yeah the eclipse can only to imported to japan...theres only a few over here...and why is the FD3S and FC3S so expensive?are these like main character cars?

how much money do you start out with?

all games start out with a little flaw...it seems like itll be cool...

you should make me and blitz admins...thatd be sweet...

Comment

it seems like you wanna help,so i dunno,maybe.Im kinda looking for arcadish prices.I mean,a 1987 RX-7 i could buy around $10,000

and the drivers start out with $20,000,thats another reason prices are high,so they can mod their cars,and buy others and stuff.

Comment

rotaries are the best! fd, fc, and 20b cosmo

Comment

damn this is weird

Comment

as a request DO NOT put nitrus in it. it wont fit in and ppl will start sayin i push the NAWWWSSS button and take over you *Censored**Censored**Censored* on the out side of a hair pin

Comment

yeah,i already made a post that im not gonna put it in,so nobidy ask.

Comment

...its kind of cool...

Comment

ryu i think you should have one type of nos
                    nos that spools up turbo
                    make it like 6 or 7 k though cuz it will take all the lag from turbo
                    basically its a way to run big boost with no lag problems
                    plus you need blow off valves, wastegates, decats, rollcages, pistons, and especally camshafts
                    its still lots of fun but reply to me!
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi-roku04
                      ryu i think you should have one type of nos
                      nos that spools up turbo
                      make it like 6 or 7 k though cuz it will take all the lag from turbo
                      basically its a way to run big boost with no lag problems
                      plus you need blow off valves, wastegates, decats, rollcages, pistons, and especally camshafts
                      its still lots of fun but reply to me!
                      lol
                      its not NOS its nitrus oxide NOS is a brand name like HKS and you dont go "ive got HKS w0rd Br0" well i hope not any way

and like i sead nitrus could lead to all sorts of TF&TF retarded comments
                      Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 04-09-2004, 02:45 PM.

Comment

SKYLINES are awsome. I wanna get my ands on a 1992 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
                          its not NOS its nitrus oxide NOS is a brand name like HKS and you dont go "ive got HKS w0rd Br0" well i hope not any way

and like i sead nitrus could lead to all sorts of TF&TF retarded comments

"Your lucky that shot of nos didnt blow the welds on your intake"

Comment

the only good F&F quote

"hey,thats my sandwhich!"

that cop dude on 2f2f

Comment

dose any body eles feel that TF&TF single handedly brought all this unwanted attion to the import world. God I hope if they make a 3rd movie they do not include drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIVE_and_DRIFT
                                dose any body eles feel that TF&TF single handedly brought all this unwanted attion to the import world. God I hope if they make a 3rd movie they do not include drifting.
                                lol, the third movie is supposed to be about drifting.

Comment

Working...
                                X