lmfao

edit---

U.S.S. - MARS B1TCHES

whahahah

I still dont get it!

Comment

sig images allowed with strings

<b>Signiture Images Allowed but there are rules.</b>

Alright guys, i was talking with a mod and this is what hes agreed to. sig images of 468 by 60 pixel size and smaller are aproved. A sig img this size will not effect the width or physical length of a post too much. I ask everyone who is running a sig img to please comply to this sig size.

Also the content must be clean. Which means stick to drifting and you should be okay. If it isnt clean i will take care of it. If you see something that you dont think should belong, to big or offensive report it to me and i will take a look at it.

Hopefully this will help to keep some of the individualism in users post, but please do not abuse it. also loof for a sig img from me in the near future.

As for the new guys, the IMG tag is still disabled, however you will be able to link to sig images using the HTML code to do so.
        Last edited by nissanguy_24; 04-18-2004, 12:26 PM.

Comment

have you ever seen an image 60 pixels high, it' is near impossible

Comment

so I have a tiny little image that complies now I can't figure out how to put it in my sig, do I need to host it myself then put a link in my sig section? if so how do I host, I have dial up, and sorry everyone for being such a noob

Comment

its alright. and yeah i agree 60 pixels high is abit short, maybe if we ask politely we can get 80 pixels high, but lets just stick to this for now. i think its being seen more as a trial to see if we can all play nice then anything else.

what you need to do is have it hosted somewere, it hink some of the guys use sites like image station and stuff, just about any web place will host it, but some places like geocities doesnt work, they use special codes to keep you from using stuff like that. then you need to put in your sig this < img src="http://url.com" > with the brackets placed right next to the rest of it. its just basic HTML.

Comment

I alsa think that we should be able to up it to 80 pixels...

Comment

ok nevermind.. i got my sig pic up now...

Comment

okay hows the new sig look?

Comment

sexy sig, ^ I am jealous I can't create anything that 1337 looking, I need photoshop

Comment

Working...
                      X